X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eddie View Post
    I'm glad I added 3/ sorry now.
    I have reached the age of reflection, and realise that everyone can be hypocritical at times.
    The old Wall benefited from contributions from yourself, Melon, DE , Trew, and plenty of others.
    I miss the days when people sorted their differences face to face (heck, I even miss the Turner stand)
    But I am not that old, praps younger than you.
    The Turner Stand and Brian's Army. Great days indeed.

Speaking of old Wallsters, whatever happened to arthursclass?

I'm 46, too old to get involved in shenanigans anymore.
    Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post

What happened to George Steel?

Anyway, I do apologise, I'm a bit closer to the half century than you.
      I hope your health is better.
      People tend to take that for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        Lol....with Tobes the leading lady.

He is not here anymore but sometimes I swear I can almost hear his voice.

P.s. how do I get banned?
        I got banned from the old WORL site a couple of times.................but I never got told why.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post

how do u recall all the names lol its a shame it shut down it was an awesome site
          " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Lol....with Tobes the leading lady.

He is not here anymore but sometimes I swear I can almost hear his voice.

P.s. how do I get banned?
              Perhaps you should consider the post again Einstein? They are gone. I am here.

It's more than a little tragic that your Chookpen experience these days seems to consist of waiting for me to contribute so you can respond with some kind of pathetic personal attack.

I guess I should be flattered but instead I will put you on my ignore list. Life is too short to have to deal with fools like you.
              Last edited by Johnny Tobin; 12-30-2014, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
                Shoot me down if you disagree JT, but I think you were somewhat hypocritical yesterday in a reply to roosterrule2 yesterday. You might not think it wasn't hypocritical but I did think it was. You whinge about Turk and Foss (who is an Rsole) hurling abuse and you meted out your own to RR2.
                In response to a shot at me.

I don't believe in turning the other cheek.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook
                  The retard is nothing but a complete troll and has no interest in the Roosters, if you can't see that than you're just as stupid. The waste of DNA started using a family members real name in posts after he trolled their facebook page. The guy was a complete and utter farktard who would better serve humanity being road kill. It was always my genuine hope that the next time Turk contemplated suicide there was a very persuasive Nike add on TV.

Chook.
                  I think anyone who gets that upset with a social media forum contributor who you have never even met says more about you than them.

Comment

I certainly don't need to have met that tard to realise he's a tard who I would never associate with.

And I think anyone who believes Turk made a worthwhile contribution to this site needs to have a long hard look at themselves if they think trolling is worthwhile.

Chook.

Comment

Chook,
                      Turk was one of the few who hijacked the site - no doubt. He also did refer to people's first names.

I feel he did actually contribute some rare quality posts.

In the Mods I trust for their judgment as we don't know the individual history and potential warnings previously issued.

I certainly don't wish for Turk or anyone else on this site to inflict self harm.
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Is it ironic or just sad that the thing that the moral majority accused Turk/Adolf Fittler/Parkway Drive/That gay dancer from Miami of doing has happened in a thread about him?
                        SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

I think anyone who gets that upset with a social media forum contributor who you have never even met says more about you than them.
                          If you think its ok how about you give us your name and contact details?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                            If you think its ok how about you give us your name and contact details?
                            I'm not quite sure what this means...you or your good-time buddies gave Turk your contact and personal details?

Comment

I'd like to add my thanks to all those that make this site possible as it is the one place I go to for news, discussion and opinion of the mighty Roosters, the team we all (well mostly all, I have my doubts about a few) support.
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

What have I missed?

First post I've read in ages and I happen to stumble upon this......

I've beenthe biggest sh1t stirrer. I've been an outspoken critic of people that have propped up the club for years. I've had many a different alias. I've been here for years through wonderful highs and gut wrenching lows.
                                I've met people, made friends, enjoyed a laugh, become irate, felt misunderstood, and only until recently become really, really bored with all of it.

Perhaps it's the quality of the material being posted
                                Maybe it's me getting older and raising young kids.
                                Or more than all of that I've lost my love of rugby league and secondary to that,the roosters.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year.
                                I think the chooks are headed sideways or slightly down but it's been a good couple of years and a lot of the staff and players deserve credit. The true test of the coach will be over the next couple of years as he inherited a champion side.
                                barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X