This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
    It makes no difference to me who is on here, it's just like life you don't get to choose who you meet, some you get on with some you don't get on with.
    That's great.

But then again they don't respond with a personal attack to every post you put up. Maybe your views would change if they did?

As I said, there should be no place here for anyone who wants to do anything but discuss rooster-related topics. That's what the place is for. If mutual-masterbation is their go then there are other sites that cater for it.

Anyway, hopefully it's all academic because they won't be around. One raised his head again last night and got swatted almost straight away.
    Last edited by Johnny Tobin; 01-01-2015, 09:09 AM.

Comment

That's right, Roosters related only on the Roosters forum and all others on their correct section, much like this one that popped up a few months ago 'No Sign of Abatement of Souffs Hysteria' which appeared on the main forum and when myself and RP questioned it what this had to do with the Roosters, we were advised that if we didn't like 'don't read it'. eh eh eh ???

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
        That's great.

But then again they don't respond with a personal attack to every post you put up. Maybe your views would change if they did?

As I said, there should be no place here for anyone who wants to do anything but discuss rooster-related topics. That's what the place is for. If mutual-masterbation is their go then there are other sites that cater for it.

Anyway, hopefully it's all academic because they won't be around. One raised his head again last night and got swatted almost straight away.
        Hi Johnny Tobin,

I would like to concur with your thoughts that this should be a place to discuss Eastern Suburbs "Sydney" Roosters topics however I would like to remind you of the advice you gave to me on a number of occasions when I questioned why you were discussing the South Sydney Rabbitohs so much:

"If you do not like it do not read it"

Were the paraphrased words that you spoke. Perhaps I should suggest to you that if you do not like what other people are discussing that you do not read such discussions. A man of such self importance as yourself can not afford to be a man of hypocrisy.

Thank you.

Comment

"Do what I say, not what I do"

JT bro' 2014...

Comment

That's great.

Mate your starting to get a bit carried away with this. There is a place on here discuss other stuff not roosters related. Maybe you should visit the whole site and take a look.
            Your "I'm taking my bat and ball and going home" thread was not really Roosters related, this current thread of apology is not really Roosters related either and maybe should be moved to certain sections of this forum for non rooster related discussions.
            For all your complaining about certain individuals hyjacking and starting pointless threads, you seem to have done the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
              Mate your starting to get a bit carried away with this. There is a place on here discuss other stuff not roosters related. Maybe you should visit the whole site and take a look.
              Your "I'm taking my bat and ball and going home" thread was not really Roosters related, this current thread of apology is not really Roosters related either and maybe should be moved to certain sections of this forum for non rooster related discussions.
              For all your complaining about certain individuals hyjacking and starting pointless threads, you seem to have done the exact same thing.

Comment

That's great.

You do realize you and your whining is in no way Roosters related right? get over yourself already, no one really cares.

Comment

This thread has run its race. My crystal ball strongly suggests I zap it!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X