Well, Our depth looks fine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
    Indeed but moreso with Maloney, to work on his goal kicking and his running game.
    And kick-offs.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
      Indeed but moreso with Maloney, too work on his goal kicking and his running game.
      Ok..

Comment

braith to captain our 9s team
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
          I'm not sure why so many Chooks supporters think so much of Merrin - espec at the cap that he would take up. Realistically, is he really any better than Guerra, Cords and Maubs who we already have on the books at a much more reasonable price?
          NC
          Merrin is no chance at $700K , cause That would mean Boyd and Dos would command $800K as they are both better players.

If Merrin is signed at any price it would be desarstarous as a lot of the Boys are resigning at unders to keep this side together, which I hope is a sign they have faith in their collective ability to have another successful season.

Comment

Originally posted by Game Fowl View Post
            Merrin is no chance at $700K , cause That would mean Boyd and Dos would command $800K as they are both better players.

If Merrin is signed at any price it would be desarstarous as a lot of the Boys are resigning at unders to keep this side together, which I hope is a sign they have faith in their collective ability to have another successful season.
            this I find hard to believe,
            they should sack their Manager if this is their directive....

as professionals, loyalty to themselves comes first & then they'll take the next best option followed by a public statement to the tune of "we want to stick together for the club"
            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
              this I find hard to believe,
              they should sack their Manager if this is their directive....
              So everyone is a mercenary ?

I'm sure our top 17 would be earning good money even on unders.

Why would JWH wanna move to Canberra on his managers advice?

Certain F1 drivers have offered to drive for free for the right team, ans that's the most professional sport in the world.
              Bad analogy probably, but I know of certain players that choose life stye and comradeship over a few more bucks.

Comment

Working...
              X