Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The year of the rooster

happy new years all.

here''s to the start of something brilliant and here''s to the grand final which goes with it .

2015 IS OURS
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

I have heard today that the players are buzzing and can't wait to get into it.

Now I am starting to get excited.

Comment

Somebody better tell the Referee's then, because they certainly will be the one's deciding on the completion winners, just like 2014 season.

Comment

I will get excited if the bro's beat Manly the trial match like they did in 2013 and play with the same energy and enthusiasm they had that night, but from reports the training this off season has been good, far better than last year when I think 19 of the squad were in the World Cup.

Happy New Year bro's!

Comment

Time to move on and get over it.
          Lob-sided penalty counts didn't do too much to affect our chances in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            This! If we are good enough we will overcome those dressed in pink. Our defence just has to return to its effective best.

NC
            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Very true, while the ref's didn't help our cause, we were pretty ordinary for most of the season, and still managed to finish minor premiers, I find that hard to figure out, but anyway that season is gone, and its onwards and upwards, I think the biggest winner from last season might be Robbo, he would learnt a lot, after the fairy tale start to his NRL coaching career, and he'll be more the wiser in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                Nor in 2014

It was obvious our tiredness rather than the penalty count beat us at the pointy end

However a great effort considering
                "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
                  This! If we are good enough we will overcome those dressed in pink. Our defence just has to return to its effective best.

NC
                  Apparently there has been serious soul searching about the drop off in defence. Expect improvement this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                    Apparently there has been serious soul searching about the drop off in defence. Expect improvement this season.
                    ABSOLUTELY!

This is the area of concern, we will realize how great a defender SBW was.
                    Our new No 12 (hopefully Maubs) must tackle, tackle, tackle & tackle

& then possess the smarts to create angst

I believe Maubs also fits this requirement.
                    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Its a wonderful back-line the roosters have this season.If the pigs can at least hold their own that back line will win us a premiership this year make no mistake about it.Even old mate Buzz is tipping the chooks its the first time in my life i have ever agreed with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
                        ABSOLUTELY!

This is the area of concern, we will realize how great a defender SBW was.
                        Our new No 12 (hopefully Maubs) must tackle, tackle, tackle & tackle

& then possess the smarts to create angst

I believe Maubs also fits this requirement.
                        I would have thought Guerra is the 12
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                        X