My wish for 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wish for 2015

With a New Year upon us and a time for setting goals, I wish everyone would read the R U Ok thread and feel the warmth, empathy and support for one another on this site.

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/...-R-U-Ok-thread

Then I'd like this theme to be carried into 2015. In fact, we all have our love all things Roosters in common. Enjoy the friendships, celebrate the difference of opinions, but most importantly, stick together and continue to contribute. The stronger we become, the better our experience will be on here. The Roosters ran a recent campaign on "how are you going to represent". I feel we should carry that theme with us on a daily basis and represent ourselves and our club in the best way.

We have some wonderful people on this site and this is most obvious in the comments shared in this 40-post thread and by people who may surprise.

I love this site, feel frustrated with some behaviours but genuinely enjoy logging on at last daily. I thank each and every one of you for contributing.

Finally, I thank Chook 56 for pointing this thread out to me and for reading it with "fresh eyes".

Go Chooks in 2015. I feel a Premiership is coming our way again.

Your mate, The Axe
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Good post, Axeman.

Unfortunately, the word "empathy" is not in some people's vocabulary. That's just the way it is.We are all different & see things in a different way.

I too wish that all here embrace our love of The Roosters and those that support them.

Take care everyone & may your 2015 be filled with everything you need in your life.

Cheers.

Comment

my day keeps getting better and better,
      watching the news and seeing a 52 year old male dressed in the red and green shit getting dragged away by the boys in blue , so to does his 7 year old nephew for dealing drugs to an under cover narc...hahahah lol@souff5. gotta love redfern
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
        my day keeps getting better and better,
        watching the news and seeing a 52 year old male dressed in the red and green shit getting dragged away by the boys in blue , so to does his 7 year old nephew for dealing drugs to an under cover narc...hahahah lol@souff5. gotta love redfern
        Bro', this might have not been the best thread for that post. I suggest you to read the R u OK thread in off-topic thread. I don't like the Vermin as much as any Rooster supporter but you may want to 'review what you posted'.

You don't have to read it bro as it is just a suggestion, but I'm sure you would appreciate it.

Cheers bro'...
        Last edited by SoS; 01-01-2015, 04:37 PM.

Comment

2015 Go the Roosters ...... continue the hate for Souffs , Fu.ck Souffs.....

Comment

no worry bout souths

they will be eating our dust this season, prepare for a much revamped roosters to shine...

bring it on!
            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post

Unfortunately, the word "empathy" is not in some people's vocabulary.

Too true.
              And a lot of people mix the term empathy with compassion.
              Both good qualities, but separate things entirely.

Comment

My wish for 2015 is to be given a fair go by the NRL and Refs. 15 years and overdue

Comment

Another premiership.

Chook.

Comment

I wish that chook 56's daughter, mightyrooster & the Roosters all have a good year. Ah I wont stop there I wish you all have a good year.

Comment

im ready for a group huggggg mickey
                      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
                        I wish that chook 56's daughter, mightyrooster & the Roosters all have a good year. Ah I wont stop there I wish you all have a good year.
                        Thanks Mickey. May you and your family have a great year too. And of course our beloved Chookies!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
                          This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cool, bro'

Comment

Working...
                          X