No announcement yet.

Merrin's Decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So either Foran or DCE is gone? No way they could afford all three.

Foran's a great player but I hope he doesn't come here, I'd prefer if Jared re-signed and if not that then if JT signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
      Lolo was fearsome in the 4 Nations
      He will be the most feared forward season 2015

.......& he's just a kid
      C'mon mate, as good young Taumalolo is JWH and Moa have him covered in the fearsome stakes. Give youngsters Klemmer, McGuire, Napa, Meehan and possibly Evans a couple of years and they will cover Taumalolo too just wait and see. We also have forgotten Fifita who is only 24 or 25 who was injured all last season as well. As much as I hate him George Burgess at 22 goes okay too and so does his twin brother.

A lot of Tuama's good work is off a forward more fearsome than him who also didn't play in the World Cup, Matt Scott. Tauma benefited from not playing an Australian team with more than 1 front rower on the field at any one time.
      Last edited by Parkway_Drive; 01-04-2015, 10:03 PM.
      Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by SConcierge View Post
        Merrin imo is a good fit with our pack he shines in a crap side with no pack he is a bit of an offload king which is gold, its about 2nd phase play where the damage is done. lolo is awesome too seems weak in defence to me doesnt have the same motor as merrin 2 diff players but i am sure he will sort that, either of them at the right price.
        On the money there.

Comment

Working...
        X