Roosters meet and greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters meet and greet

Who would I speak to regarding organising a roosters meet and greet ? I work for a juvenile justice centre and we occasionally get nrl players to come to the centre and meet the boys and sign autographs etc we've had players such as Ben barba Joel Thompson George rose plus players from the tigers come out. The boys all get pretty excited meeting these blokes, many of whom have their own troubled backgrounds. If anyone could point me in the right direction or has any contacts just let me know.
    Cheers

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
    Who would I speak to regarding organising a roosters meet and greet ? I work for a juvenile justice centre and we occasionally get nrl players to come to the centre and meet the boys and sign autographs etc we've had players such as Ben barba Joel Thompson George rose plus players from the tigers come out. The boys all get pretty excited meeting these blokes, many of whom have their own troubled backgrounds. If anyone could point me in the right direction or has any contacts just let me know.
    Cheers
    Hi Bigchook, here is the link from the official website to the Community page:

http://www.roosters.com.au/community...-requests.html

Good luck with your endeavours and the work you do.
    "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
      Hi Bigchook, here is the link from the official website to the Community page:

http://www.roosters.com.au/community...-requests.html

Good luck with your endeavours and the work you do.
      To the point and positive.

Comment

Cheers for that rwb. Hopefully I get a bit of luck. Would much rather inspire a group of future roosters fans than another club.

C'mon Trent. Surely you can tee something up.

Comment

Originally posted by Trent_Robinson View Post
          To the point and positive.
          Your Robbo act is a little too polished.

Comment

Working...
          X