New Signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Signing

Has anyone heard that we have or will sign Luke Lewis for this season???
    Thoughts???
    Last edited by Le Coq; 02-01-2015, 09:10 PM. Reason: title should have been a question!

I highly doubt that. Would be a stupid signing purely due to him being so injury prone. But he is a very good player.
    Last edited by rwbfl; 02-01-2015, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Great player, he'd be a very handy pick up.

Comment

the guy would get injured on the way to allianz.....

Comment

Surely we have enough forwards to pick from...never been a big fan and his best would be behind him now.

Comment

No point when we are getting merrin next year and trying to resign napa

Comment

apparently currently injured at the sharks?

Comment

Yes was a handy player in his day, but miss's a lot of games now with injuries, but at the right price may be worth a one season gamble.

Comment

Would be a very handy signing imo but likely the usual bullshit rumours.

Comment

Surely this is a troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Coq View Post
                      Has anyone heard that we have or will sign Luke Lewis for this season???
                      Thoughts???
                      Yep we have signed him & Gallen for this season along with Graham, Foran, Hayne, Folau, JT, Merrin & DCE plus there will be 1 more late signing late Feb. CS.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                        Surely this is a troll thread.
                        No buddy, not a troll! You need to read my post again! I basically asked if anyone else has heard this rumour and your thoughts if true, nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
                          Yep we have signed him & Gallen for this season along with Graham, Foran, Hayne, Folau, JT, Merrin & DCE plus there will be 1 more late signing late Feb. CS.
                          Bro' you forgot GI, Greg Bird, Gurgess, Surgess and Sally.

Comment

It was a rumour going around a while ago but no idea how much truth is behind it.

Cronulla have a plethora of backrowers and they want an outside back so a Luke Lewis & SKD swap was a rumour that was doing the rounds for a while.

I don't see it happening though, Skidsy is such a huge part of the club (to fans, players & staff) if he ever moves on I can't imagine it being anything other than at the end of a contract. Not just before the season kicks off in a last minute trade.

Comment

We have a better chance of signing Wally Lewis to replace Jimmy in 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X