Napa risking missing first two premiership matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
    The annoyance always starts at the first penalty awarded, which is usually against us in the first set of the game we are defending.

My annoyance starts when I switch Channel 9 on..
    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
      It's a shame no other network gets a look in, because i like the freshness of commentary from the ch10 cricket big bash crew which is far better than the boredom produced by tubby taylor, healy and co. Also the v8s keep getting switched from ch7 to ch10 every few years which in itself usually produces new camera angles or bits of technology that change it up a bit.

The bias and agendas from ch 9 in league hit it's all time low for me when they made out that sonny's shoulder charge in rd 1 last year was the crime of the century. Gould kept harping on how the NRL have never before that night requested numerous replays of the situation during live coverage.

Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
        It's a shame no other network gets a look in, because i like the freshness of commentary from the ch10 cricket big bash crew which is far better than the boredom produced by tubby taylor, healy and co. Also the v8s keep getting switched from ch7 to ch10 every few years which in itself usually produces new camera angles or bits of technology that change it up a bit.

The bias and agendas from ch 9 in league hit it's all time low for me when they made out that sonny's shoulder charge in rd 1 last year was the crime of the century. Gould kept harping on how the NRL have never before that night requested numerous replays of the situation during live coverage.

Idiots.
        You are right Milanja, another network needs to get some of the rights to broadcast the game. I prefer if 9 totally lost them.

9 stooped even lower with the pre game glory glory crapfest before last year's grand final I have been told.
        Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
          You are right Milanja, another network needs to get some of the rights to broadcast the game. I prefer if 9 totally lost them.

9 stooped even lower with the pre game glory glory crapfest before last year's grand final I have been told.
          Actually you are right parkway, that was an absolute disgrace, even though it was against the dogs, i couldn't have felt more for them, the total ignorance shown to players and supporters that day by ch9 but probably more so the nrl, was a brutal disrespect and bias to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
            a repeat offender with pea brain discipline

2 paragraphs in the media has stuffed his ego

Irony could give MK a look in
            MLK, now there's a man with proper discipline
            Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
              use the mute button, best thing since sliced bread when rabs and gus are involved.
              Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

any news re Napa's outcome?
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Working...
                X