club memberships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• club memberships

just had a browse around other team sites, and found we are only just on average membership numbers as the cows.

we are high 9 thou

merg are 11 thou

dullbogs 13 thou

melb cheats are 11 thou

cows 10 thou

wattsamatta 14thou

the flanney wearers are 7thou (riff)

vermin are 29thou wtf. must be free with every work for the dole recipient or rusty and jnr pakka have given out 10thou for their holiwood C lebs and the workers on the new crown site

cant find enough info on the rest of them
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

I do not understand what this topic is about.

Comment

Looks like this will be the first year since the NRL started pushing memberships hard back in 2008 that we wont experience growth on our membership numbers. In fact it looks like we'll experience a significant decrease.

Already starting to see the loss of Hellier?

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
        just had a browse around other team sites, and found we are only just on average membership numbers as the cows.

we are high 9 thou

merg are 11 thou

dullbogs 13 thou

melb cheats are 11 thou

cows 10 thou

wattsamatta 14thou

the flanney wearers are 7thou (riff)

vermin are 29thou wtf. must be free with every work for the dole recipient or rusty and jnr pakka have given out 10thou for their holiwood C lebs and the workers on the new crown site

cant find enough info on the rest of them
        What package did you get RP? Interstate? I'm yet to renew but will soon. I actually just sent an email in with a suggestion. I spend a fortune on ISC gear each year through the Roosters Shop. Last year I would have reached $500. I think if you spend a certain amount through the store in a calander year you should receive an automatic membership,. It would be easy to tally. What that amount should be I don't know, but I think it should count toward something.
        Anyway, just my thoughts.
        Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

I think the delay in the draw effects membership.

I get a membership every year for myself from my kids for Christmas but this year I didn't as I wasn't sure whether to get an interstate or supporter membership as I'm in canberra.

If the draw came out sooner I would have known which one to put under the tree.

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
            What package did you get RP? Interstate? I'm yet to renew but will soon. I actually just sent an email in with a suggestion. I spend a fortune on ISC gear each year through the Roosters Shop. Last year I would have reached $500. I think if you spend a certain amount through the store in a calander year you should receive an automatic membership,. It would be easy to tally. What that amount should be I don't know, but I think it should count toward something.
            Anyway, just my thoughts.
            i got the interstste one jc. roosters still not playing on the gold coast but hey, its only been a few years now.. I will more than likely go down to sydeney again a few times to see them play. going to sandcrap stadium is crap along with the away teams seating.
            im going on 20 yrs as a member and have seen(not seen) them because of the draw. I do agree the draw needs to be release earlier , so us fans can plan the year ahead.

im a member of the hawks as well and for another year the draw drawers have decided that the hawks don't need to visit qld once. So my $120 has been waisted. but their membership number is over 70thousand
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

They need to try harder to get new fans especially in our heartland areas.

In my opinion Eastern Suburbs Roosters name has more marketing appeal than this Sydney Roosters.

Get the old legends to help secure memberships. Fitzy, Ricko, Fletch and Freddy.

We should be reaching 20,000, we are foundation club.

Comment

Im a English fan going to NZ for hopefully a year on working holiday. I think I will be heading to 2 or so home games if everything goes to plan. I have looked at the flexi membership but this offer includes 4 general admission tickets would this mean I would have to attend 4 different games or could go with a friend so 2 of the 4 tickets would be used on one day? Also can anyone tell me what the membership kit entails of and is flexi membership worth the price?

Jack

Comment

Could I also ask what will happen as my postal address will obviously change from England to New Zealand during the season.

Thanks Jack

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishRooster93 View Post
                    Could I also ask what will happen as my postal address will obviously change from England to New Zealand during the season.

Thanks Jack
                    Jack, welcome to the brethren .
                    My suggestion is to make contact with the membership team at the club for all your queries.

membership.roosters.com.au

or sydneyroosters.com.au. They have a live chat facility also.

Comment

To me it feels like they have lost touch with community it's a business now . And it's pushing people away I'm not looking forward to another year of us struggling to to get 10k to our home games ..

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
                        Jack, welcome to the brethren .
                        My suggestion is to make contact with the membership team at the club for all your queries.

membership.roosters.com.au

or sydneyroosters.com.au. They have a live chat facility also.
                        I had a look no real conclusive answers to whether or not I can use 2 of the 4 tickets at one match or have to use all 4 at separate games. Any help anyone would be appreciated.

Thanks Jack

Comment

Or the loss of SBW?
                          All clubs need a superstar to pull crowds and memberships.
                          I bet GI gets 10000 members himself.
                          Last edited by Kelby; 02-07-2015, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Maybe lowering the price of Bronze membership down to $99 like they did a few years ago might boost numbers, $99 is better then nothing.

Comment

Working...
                            X