Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furious Coqs

The lurker wrote
    "THERE'S been a new-found determination at the Roosters over the summer of 2014-15.
    Anyone who knows the Roosters won’t be surprised when I say this, but officials and players are FILTHY they lost their premiership crown from 2013 to arch rivals and neighbours Souths.
    The Roosters won’t be short of motivation when 2015 kicks off - and watch them come out of the blocks flying. "

The one thing I disagree with is that we didn't lose our crown it was given to those vermin grubs by the NRL just like st george in 2010 on the back of bias refereeing and bullshit judicial process and suspension! **** the NRL! #rigged

No. We lost it. Not once last year did we play to our ability. Yes the penalties are a joke. Yes we all hate south Sydney. But we weren't even close to good enough nor did we deserve to get to the grand final. The players should be filthy and I expect a much better attitude on the field next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
      No. We lost it. Not once last year did we play to our ability. Yes the penalties are a joke. Yes we all hate south Sydney. But we weren't even close to good enough nor did we deserve to get to the grand final. The players should be filthy and I expect a much better attitude on the field next year.
      Bullshit we lost because the refs choked us to death,the vermin got the dream ride 3 years in a row.When your minor premiers back to back theres no farking dip in attitude!

Comment

I understand that the whole team, players & coaching staff were pretty dirty on themselves for not going back to back. No mercy this year with or without the help of the men in pink.

Comment

I watched the prelim final that we lost to those $$$ts and there were 32 events that were either missed or could have gone either way. 26 favoured Souths. Enough said!

Comment

Let it go you halfwits.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
              Let it go you halfwits.
              It's a bit hard to let it go when it's still shoved down your throat in your own neighbourhood TCB. I wouldn't call anyone a halfwit for still feeling the pain a little. Because they are the mortal enemy, it's always going to sting.
              "It's these little things, they can pull you under
              Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                100% correct. Make that 1,000,000% correct.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                  It's a bit hard to let it go when it's still shoved down your throat in your own neighbourhood TCB. I wouldn't call anyone a halfwit for still feeling the pain a little. Because they are the mortal enemy, it's always going to sting.
                  At the end of the day we were not good enough. Simple

Comment

If the Vermin copped what we did in 2014 and before that by the so called ref $ , the
                    SCUM of the League would have not been in the top 8. Let alone won anything.
                    That's what annoys the s&! T out of me , how proud of their payed premiership they are.

Comment

What I cant work out is that some people on here actually think the NRL is rigged because Souths won the comp.

Honestly if I thought that I wouldn't follow the game so how stupid must you be to follow a game you believe is rigged. Go & watch the soccer or Rugby the NRL doesn't need people to follow their game who think it is rigged.

Comment

We had the 3rd worst completion rates whilst I seem to recall the vermin received over 30per cent more penalties than in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Roostajohn View Post
                          If the Vermin copped what we did in 2014 and before that by the so called ref $ , the
                          SCUM of the League would have not been in the top 8. Let alone won anything.
                          That's what annoys the s&! T out of me , how proud of their payed premiership they are.
                          If your aunty had balls she'd be your uncle. We looked terrible all year and the world cup obviously took a lot out of the squad. I think we'll have a better year this year. I keep looking back to that panthers game as the hardest one I've had to watch in a looong time. We were atrocious. And then to almost lose against the cows after being up 30. We were never where we should have been. And as mentioned we won the premiership so I think that shows how we should have dominated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                            Bullshit we lost because the refs choked us to death,the vermin got the dream ride 3 years in a row.When your minor premiers back to back theres no farking dip in attitude!
                            The refs choked us to death in 2013. Most penalized team in the Comp. yet we still won. So I don't see how that theory works.

We lost the premiership because we threw away the game against Penrith.
                            Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                              The refs choked us to death in 2013. Most penalized team in the Comp. yet we still won. So I don't see how that theory works.

We lost the premiership because we threw away the game against Penrith.
                              Still, would have been nice to see what would have happened if Remi's try had been sent upstairs..sigh...
                              "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                              Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Working...
                              X