Roosters sign another Mullins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters sign another Mullins

apparently we have signed Bradley Mullins, grandson of the great Bill Mullins.

Man this is turning into an old boys club...

So long as they have the skills, are willing to work hard and there's no preferential treatment then I guess it's not an issue. While I wouldn't be pro, I'm pretty sure I'd be a better footy player if I'd been chucking a footy around in the back yard with Mullins/Pearce/Hastings/Mortimer since birth.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
      Man this is turning into an old boys club...

That's exactly what people said when we signed Brett.

Comment

Sadly, Bill brought a young Brett Mullins to the club in the early 90's and we didn't want him so off to Canberra he went

Comment

Headless, that's right up there with Stuart knocking back Thurston when he was offered to us, saying we were good for halves, two huge bloopers there, thank god we have POS and Trent overseeing such things now days.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Rooster View Post
            Headless, that's right up there with Stuart knocking back Thurston when he was offered to us, saying we were good for halves, two huge bloopers there, thank god we have POS and Trent overseeing such things now days.
            Thank you for bringing back a bad memory. Followed by a worse one. The Mullins stuff up was sadly on Rusty.
            SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

how many other teams have had 3 generations of one family at a club (not at once)
              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
              X