JWH close to signing long term deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWH close to signing long term deal

In today's edition of Rugby League Week, JWH has spoken and said he's remaining a Rooster and is very close to signing a long term deal, knocking back huge offers from Canberra.

He also went on to say he's in the best shape of his life and is ready for a big year.

Good news all round!
    Rise Again. Represent 1908. Tick Tick Boom!

Premiers 2013 - What a night! Bondi Junction till dawn! #BackOnTop

Easts to Win.

Good, his re-signing is the most important out of all of our off contract lads.

Now to sign Taumalolo, Merrin, Folau, Foran, Lewis, Gallen, Hayne and Wes Naiqama.

Comment

He sure is in awesome shape. We are on the Goldy holidaying and my son spotted him having breakfast this morning. He walked up to him and told him he loves Easts so JWH gets up from his unfinished breakfast and poses for a couple of photos with the young fella and spoke to my daughers before going back to his food. What a top bloke.

Comment

Bro',.where is the 'like' button?

Comment

It may sound a bit silly but this forum really does need a like button. It eliminates a lot of unnecessary posts and highlights both popular and unpopular posts. I guess if we could log in everyday that would be a start

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
            He sure is in awesome shape. We are on the Goldy holidaying and my son spotted him having breakfast this morning. He walked up to him and told him he loves Easts so JWH gets up from his unfinished breakfast and poses for a couple of photos with the young fella and spoke to my daughers before going back to his food. What a top bloke.
            This stuff gladdens my heart.

Comment

One of my friends decided this week that JWH was her new 'husband' as SBW had left the country..this will make her very happy.
              "It's these little things, they can pull you under
              Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

That's what I reckon.

I just hope he illegally takes out opposition forwards & does a few weeks on the sidelines, it will help the Roosters win the comp.

Comment

JWH absolutely loves kids and kids love him.
                  A great man
                  The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                  Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                  sigpic

Comment

Great news if true.

Comment

Would've been a sad day seeing JWH in any other NRL jersey but the RW&B.

Still only 26, plenty of good years in him as a prop.

Comment

Agreed ... our most important signing .. hopefully a 4 or 5 year deal. IMO Maloney's signature should be next ... 2 years would be great!

Comment

The notable off-contract names this year, as pointed out, are Maloney, SKD, Sheck, Napa, Tupou and JWH.

JWH and RTS are the two we need to get onto as soon as possible. Once they are signed up, then it will come down to performance.

Maloney is a great five-eighth but shouldn't be offered any more than two years.

SKD is a strong clubman and has been one of our most consistent backs for years now - I think we should attempt to re-sign him, and wouldn't complain with a two or three year contract.

Tupou and Napa are both young talents but had slightly inconsistent seasons in 2014 and need to aim up this year.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack View Post
                            The notable off-contract names this year, as pointed out, are Maloney, SKD, Sheck, Napa, Tupou and JWH.

JWH and RTS are the two we need to get onto as soon as possible. Once they are signed up, then it will come down to performance.

Maloney is a great five-eighth but shouldn't be offered any more than two years.

SKD is a strong clubman and has been one of our most consistent backs for years now - I think we should attempt to re-sign him, and wouldn't complain with a two or three year contract.

Tupou and Napa are both young talents but had slightly inconsistent seasons in 2014 and need to aim up this year.
                            Well, well, well, look who's resurfaced Welcome back Mack.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack View Post

I think we should try and sign Tupou before SKD.

As much as I love SKD, Tupou is younger and arguably a better player already. I'd also say he's more consistent then SKD, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X