Kane Evans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kane Evans

My dark horse for this season. Very talented kid just needs to put that effort in and work hard. On his day the kid can eat up some strong metres.

I like him a lot. I just wish they'd take a punt on him and leave him in the 17 for a decent stretch.

That said, there's no one who deserves to lose their spot to him atm. He's a metre-eater so he's just not a straight swap for a Napa. Possibly Liu?
    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

I think Kane needs to work on his hands and lateral defence before he will considered a more permanent member of our top 17. The ball is in his court and I really believe he can develop into a devastating forward I everything falls into place.

Comment

Originally posted by JAF View Post
        I think Kane needs to work on his hands and lateral defence before he will considered a more permanent member of our top 17. The ball is in his court and I really believe he can develop into a devastating forward I everything falls into place.
        Correct about his hands, turns over lots of ball. I think he needs to be used a little wider as well, create second phase play by getting away some good offloads. When hitting it up in the middle, the big boys seem to handle him pretty well.

Comment

I agree. I don't think we've been using him effectively.

I'd have him attacking a lot wider.

I have a feeling that the club may let him go if he doesnt start dominating.
          Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
            Correct about his hands, turns over lots of ball. I think he needs to be used a little wider as well, create second phase play by getting away some good offloads. When hitting it up in the middle, the big boys seem to handle him pretty well.
            His long legs make it easy. A season or two in grade and he'll grow into his body. Similar to klemmer. Klemmer is ready to shine this season after coming off the bench in short stints.

Comment

Either robbo plays Kane in the Starting side or off the bench this year or he is gone imo.There are no shortage of clubs that would pick him up.

Comment

Kind of one dimensional thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                  Kind of one dimensional thus far.
                  Too early for that label. But then again, it seems fashionable to be bagging all our 19-21 yr olds with less than a year in grade for not being superstars.

Comment

He really seems to lack a bit of mongrel. Perhaps he is too well paid as a reserve grader and lacks hunger.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
                      He really seems to lack a bit of mongrel. Perhaps he is too well paid as a reserve grader and lacks hunger.
                      The 2 Warriors NSW cup players he sent off on a stretcher will disagree with you the kid just needs to develop he's a talent who we should persevere with.

Comment

Lol, it could be another case of the SuperMegaResherveGrader curse bestowed on the mutha funkin pen.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Kane is ours and he bleeds RWNB, his body type hasn't yet taken form. He is keeper and should find himself in the backrow at all levels of the game when he's ready.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                            Lol, it could be another case of the SuperMegaResherveGrader curse bestowed on the mutha funkin pen.

URASUPERMEGAWanker! And a B grader at some shit club but your input is appreciated some times..

Comment

Originally posted by Trent_Robinson View Post
                              URASUPERMEGAWanker! And a B grader at some shit club but your input is appreciated some times..
                              Hello Trenticles.

How's the pickle hangin maaaaaaaaaaaate.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X