No End in Sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No End in Sight

Those of you who think the Mason circus will end with his signing in North Queensland are sadly mistaken.

Get ready for:

1. Willie at the airport on his way
    2. Willie finding a place to stay in Townsville
    3. Willie doing things in the local community and Willie is really a good bloke
    4. Willie starts training
    5. Willie is going great in the trials
    6. Willie's first NRL game for the COwboys
    7. And the best one - Willie's grudge match against the Roosters who did the wrong thing by him

I can't wait.

It's Williemania!

Who gives a shit so long as he's out of our colours.

The loser is having to give up the beauty of Coogee for the swamps of NQ and perform on a weekly basis so he can scrounge himself a new deal somewhere for 2011.

He'd better hope he doesn't suffer a serious injury or his future is stuffed.

Life's looking on the up and up for this Chook.

All I need is for the Roosters to nut out a deal to finally rid themselves of their dud pariah.

NC
    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Bay 14 is ready to welcome you back NC

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Morley View Post
        Bay 14 is ready to welcome you back NC
        Thanks MM, much appreciated. Just depends on whether there's a spare seat somewhere undercover there.

I'll just have to take what I can get this year. I can always get in early and improve it for 2011.

NC
        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

At least Tries Off Kicks will be gone.

Chook.

Comment

why doesnt tries off kicks give us another soft cock interview like he did with mason and the other ****wit drugdealer fatso wicks.
            where were the ****en hard q's to both of these scum,well they werent there,because as is the norm in nrl radio,tv or print,its all still a good mates system

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
              Those of you who think the Mason circus will end with his signing in North Queensland are sadly mistaken.

Get ready for:

1. Willie at the airport on his way
              2. Willie finding a place to stay in Townsville
              3. Willie doing things in the local community and Willie is really a good bloke
              4. Willie starts training
              5. Willie is going great in the trials
              6. Willie's first NRL game for the COwboys
              7. And the best one - Willie's grudge match against the Roosters who did the wrong thing by him

I can't wait.

It's Williemania!
              And hopefully you missed the most important one

8. Willie is unwanted by all NRL clubs 2011

Comment

Originally posted by past glory View Post
                why doesnt tries off kicks give us another soft cock interview like he did with mason and the other ****wit drugdealer fatso wicks.
                where were the ****en hard q's to both of these scum,well they werent there,because as is the norm in nrl radio,tv or print,its all still a good mates system

lol

you deluded fool

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
                  lol

you deluded fool
                  Welcome return TOK. How was the bender up at Crowe's farm with Chimes and Fat Hugh(Beavis)? Rusty has youse eating out of the palm of his hands you fool. I can sense all the Souths propoganda bullshit being pedalled already.
                  Time to retire Phil.

Comment

The solution to most of those is, don't read the Telecrap.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
                      Welcome return TOK. How was the bender up at Crowe's farm with Chimes and Fat Hugh(Beavis)? Rusty has youse eating out of the palm of his hands you fool. I can sense all the Souths propoganda bullshit being pedalled already.
                      Time to retire Phil.
                      Time for you to stop being so gullible Gman

The fact that you believed all that stuff was astonishing

Want to buy a bridge? I'll do you a good price...

you moron

lol

Comment

How's Crowe's lame move giving Burgess membership for his dad...the dud'es been dead for 2 years...Phil gobbled him off in the showers after the game to complete the feel good move by Soufff's...

Comment

Originally posted by foghornleghorn View Post
                          how's crowe's lame move giving burgess membership for his dad...the dud'es been dead for 2 years...phil gobbled him off in the showers after the game to complete the feel good move by soufff's...
                          hi tok- just in case you are ever made redundant in news ltd,ur mate rusty will certainly need ur services to become a farm hand in his zoo at coffs harbour. Cheers to u and becky.you boring journos

Comment

TOK.....hahahahahahaha soft cock interviews have always been the norm in astrayan sports media.
                            otherwise none of the mateys would talk........
                            mason the angel,
                            fatso wicks the choir boy,please

Comment

TOK- I cannot believe how far you would go to cover your boring stories in the telecrap. You kissed and made up with Mason, just so you could feature an article on him. You sold your soul for 13 pieces of silver?? just to get your name and boring story in the telecrap.I think Rusty's zoo at coffs harbour might be your ideal place to retire- Permanetly.

Comment

Working...
                              X