Mini's still the one for Rooster greats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danish View Post
    I don't think there has been a time in the past 4 years that I haven't used the term ****wit when talking about Crowe.

I wouldn't be afraid to say it to a Souths player or staff member. In fact I'd be pretty interested to hear their thoughts on him, given the amount of hilarious stories I've heard about Crowe's exploits when he pays them a visit during training.
    Wasn't he at training once telling Adam MacDougall what lines to run in attack?

LOL.
    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
      I don't think there has been a time in the past 4 years that I haven't used the term ****wit when talking about Crowe.

I wouldn't be afraid to say it to a Souths player or staff member. In fact I'd be pretty interested to hear their thoughts on him, given the amount of hilarious stories I've heard about Crowe's exploits when he pays them a visit during training.
      Maybe so, but there isn't a chance in hell Andy actually said it

And if he had of, he'd look like a rude arrogant ****wit himself

But of course he didn't

And it's unlikely there was any pub or even any conversation

Andy's just trying to sound like a big shot

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
        Maybe so, but there isn't a chance in hell Andy actually said it

And if he had of, he'd look like a rude arrogant ****wit himself

But of course he didn't

And it's unlikely there was any pub or even any conversation

Andy's just trying to sound like a big shot
        You are a drop kick

No I did not look rude or arrogant by saying it.I do understand someone who jumps in so quickly like yourself without thinking would immediately think I came in and said this as the initial starting point of the conversation.

Not so. I actually said hello mate and introduced myself,from there the conversation went on to how was he finding it in Australia ? does he miss home ? what does he think of the Aussie woman, that sort of thing.Normal stuff that normal people even footballers will respond to. After that I mentioned how I noticed him looking at my shirt and then asked him if the ****wit Crowe had given him the book of feuds to read.

If you are going to do these things you have to know how to do it and the way you do it is by initiating a normal converstaion. The conversation did take place whilst we were both having a beer and a bet at the time Sam is a nice friendly appraochable lad who I wsh well here shame about the club he is with. In fact I have no doubt that when I am in Sydney agan or elsewhere if I was to run into Sam he would probably remember me and say hello.

Now go ahead and tell me I am a liar an what not like you have been.AS I do understand that someone like you would find it difficult to initiate a conversation in a pub with a complete stranger
        When you trust your television
        what you get is what you got
        Cause when they own the information
        they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Get out of here AW..

Don't try to tell me that people have real conversations with real people in real places..

Absolute fantasy if you ask me...

I am just going to stay behind my computer screen if you don't mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
            You are a drop kick

No I did not look rude or arrogant by saying it.I do understand someone who jumps in so quickly like yourself without thinking would immediately think I came in and said this as the initial starting point of the conversation.

Not so. I actually said hello mate and introduced myself,from there the conversation went on to how was he finding it in Australia ? does he miss home ? what does he think of the Aussie woman, that sort of thing.Normal stuff that normal people even footballers will respond to. After that I mentioned how I noticed him looking at my shirt and then asked him if the ****wit Crowe had given him the book of feuds to read.

If you are going to do these things you have to know how to do it and the way you do it is by initiating a normal converstaion. The conversation did take place whilst we were both having a beer and a bet at the time Sam is a nice friendly appraochable lad who I wsh well here shame about the club he is with. In fact I have no doubt that when I am in Sydney agan or elsewhere if I was to run into Sam he would probably remember me and say hello.

Now go ahead and tell me I am a liar an what not like you have been.AS I do understand that someone like you would find it difficult to initiate a conversation in a pub with a complete stranger
            Didn't happen Andy

You know it, and I know it

And delving into the imagined intricacies of your conversation makes it even more apparent

Now just stop it

Comment

Didn't happen Andy

And delving into the imagined intricacies of your conversation makes it even more apparent

Now just stop it
              You really are an arrogant tosser sometimes TOK. And this is one of them.

NC
              Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Didn't happen Andy

Now just stop it
                You are a rude and arrogant piece of shit. Who has no idea.

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

NC
                  Journo`s just cannot believe other people can go to a pub and have a conversation without getting punched out...

Comment

NC
                    I find big noting liars hard to stomach, that's all

Andy's never even met Sam Burgess, let alone called his employer a ****wit during their conversation

see what you've done now Andy?

Comment

Andy's never even met Sam Burgess, let alone called his employer a ****wit during their conversation

I find ****wits Who hide behind there keyboard calling people liars attacking there credibility and getting there jollies out of it gutless twerps.You are scum of the highest order

Do yourself and the world a favour go kill yourself

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                        I find ****wits Who hide behind there keyboard calling people liars attacking there credibility and getting there jollies out of it gutless twerps.You are scum of the highest order

Do yourself and the world a favour go kill yourself
                        In future Andy, don't make up silly stories

You're better than that

Comment

What and you have evidence of that do you? You're stalking him so you know his movements and what he does and who he speaks to and what he says?

Get over yourself.

NC
                          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

What and you have evidence of that do you? You're stalking him so you know his movements and what he does and who he speaks to and what he says?

Get over yourself.

NC
                            No NC, I have never stalked Andy

I just know bullshit when I hear it

Anyway, can we talk about Todd Carney or Boyd Cordner or the new jersey now?

I think Andy's got the message

Comment

We want you to get the message ToK...

You seem a little slow on the uptake...
                              Last edited by Pass the Ball; 02-09-2010, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                                We want you to get the message ToK...
                                which message ptb?

Andy's message?

Comment

Working...
                                X