X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
    which message ptb?

Andy's message?
    The message that you appear to be behaving like a dickhead..

This is a site for Easts fans to get together and talk Chooks..

I believe you do add to this forum but, you seem a little obsessed with just trying to get up peoples noses..

Why is that???

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
      The message that you appear to be behaving like a dickhead..

This is a site for Easts fans to get together and talk Chooks..

I believe you do add to this forum but, you seem a little obsessed with just trying to get up peoples noses..

Why is that???
      Quite honestly ptb, I have no interest in getting up anyone's nose

I'd like to get on with everyone if I could. I've enjoyed the fact that, for example, you and I seem to getting on better than we ever have. I really like that, in a quiet sort of way.

But you know, sometimes someone says something and your immediate reaction is to say "that's bullshit". That's what it was like when Andy told his absurd story.

Having said that, perhaps it'd better if I just said "that's bullshit" once, instead of going on about it

point taken ptb

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
        I don't think there has been a time in the past 4 years that I haven't used the term ****wit when talking about Crowe.

I wouldn't be afraid to say it to a Souths player or staff member. In fact I'd be pretty interested to hear their thoughts on him, given the amount of hilarious stories I've heard about Crowe's exploits when he pays them a visit during training.
        I wouldnt be afraid to call him a ****wit to his face!!!

Comment

Rudely asked question, answer subsequently withheld
          Such a clever boy....

Comment

I find big noting liars hard to stomach, that's all

Andy's never even met Sam Burgess, let alone called his employer a ****wit during their conversation

see what you've done now Andy?
            That's quiet funny coming from the person who says he/she was invited to the ****wit's farm for a weekend of ass licking

I actually met Sam at a Charity Golf day on Christmas eve. Very nice guy. He was standing with my mate, who is employed at souths, and I asked Sam "how's the phonechucker - has he taught where to stand on the field yet". My mate explained to him the joke and he laughed and took it in his stride.

Why is it hard to believe that Andy met him and said that Crowe's a ****wit?

Comment

Quite honestly ptb, I have no interest in getting up anyone's nose

I'd like to get on with everyone if I could. I've enjoyed the fact that, for example, you and I seem to getting on better than we ever have. I really like that, in a quiet sort of way.
              But you know, sometimes someone says something and your immediate reaction is to say "that's bullshit". That's what it was like when Andy told his absurd story.

Having said that, perhaps it'd better if I just said "that's bullshit" once, instead of going on about it

point taken ptb
              Why's that? Probably because Pass the Ball is Bourbon Becky or one of your News offsiders.
              Sadly TOK, i get the feeling you are not liked on this forum. Fcuk off to the Sharks website and light a match there!!!

Comment

GMan - Come over for a drink one night...I'll drive you home afterwards...

Here at News Ltd.. We always write things for dickheads...Still reading...??

What does it really have to do with me???

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
                  Why's that? Probably because Pass the Ball is Bourbon Becky or one of your News offsiders.
                  Sadly TOK, i get the feeling you are not liked on this forum. Fcuk off to the Sharks website and light a match there!!!
                  I cannot believe that TOK still has some of you on his/her string
                  IT IS NOT ROTHFIELD PEOPLE!!!
                  However, i do agree on the subject of not liking the tosser.

Comment

No NC, I have never stalked Andy

I just know bullshit when I hear it

Anyway, can we talk about Todd Carney or Boyd Cordner or the new jersey now?

I think Andy's got the message
                    The only bullshit I can see is yours.

Sorry but I [personally would also have no problem telling Sam Burgess that Russell Crowe is a ****wit (in fact I would relish it), and I see no reason to doubt AW's story.

In fact, he appears to have far more credibility than you do. Not that that would be too hard.

NC
                    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Alright.. I had hoped this would have stopped by deleting the old thread.

I'm going to say this once and hope that it's not brought up again, I don't find it interesting!

Tries Off Kicks has no association with any journalist, nor is he himself a journalist.

In saying that, there are other members who are apart of the media who browse here occasionally, rarely do they post - Tries Off Kicks is not one of these people, so let's give it a rest!

As you all were.

Comment

I find it funny how some people actually take what TOK says seriously, his a gee up.

Wouldn't even bother replying to him.

Comment

glad thats over with now?

Comment

what's all the infighting for - we aren't bullscum fans posting on the Kennel

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade View Post
                              Just because we all support the same team, it does not mean that some us aren't arseholes....

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade View Post
                                Have you ever been on a Roosters forum before...

Comment

Working...
                                X