No announcement yet.

Friend and Earl in court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet Friend will be back playing first grade before this season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
      I agree. The club needed to look like they were doing something about player behaviour. They don't want to let jake go. They will have him back by round 12.

Comment

I bet your wrong!!!!!

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming to be in the know on this issue, however with injuries and some time for people to forget, I'm sure he will be fast tracked back into firsts. All it takes is a DT sob story on his sobering experience and everything is forgotten in the publics eye.

Comment

i agree, Friend will be back

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
              http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225829203144

Friend's lawyer, Clive Steirn, SC, also played the CCTV to Mr Bradley-Qalilawa and suggested Friend was wearing a distinctive black jacket and cannot be seen in the footage until the fight is over.
              They better re-instate him quick smart. Also a big **** YOU to the parasitic media (mainly, as usual, from the Telucrap) who wanted us to punt him then and there without hearing any proof whatsoever. Who the hell died and made you parasites boss ? Stick to covering fluff stories, its the only thing you are good at.

Comment

The DT are not the only ones that want to kick players out without any evidence being submitted. There are a lot in here as well.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming to be in the know on this issue, however with injuries and some time for people to forget, I'm sure he will be fast tracked back into firsts. All it takes is a DT sob story on his sobering experience and everything is forgotten in the publics eye.
                  He will need clearance from the NRL to return to the game I suspect. And don't forget he still has the other two blights against his name as well. His sacking was an accumulation of alcohol related incidents, not just one.

There's no doubting Jake will be back, but it may be next year rather than this year. He may be pushing it to get through his counselling and rehab to be cleared to be signed up by 30 June which is when all of 2010 contracts need to be registered by.

Getting this kid's mind and head right should be the most important objectives, not getting him back on the footy field ASAP. He's 20, he has plenty of time for footy once he's overcome his problems.

NC
                  Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                    I bet your wrong!!!!!
                    Rusty....are you a Rooster wag? Because you have more insides than a 50 buck whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
                      Rusty....are you a Rooster wag? Because you have more insides than a 50 buck whore.
                      but still languishes well behind the insides thrown by Roosters halves over the last 2 years
                      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                        but still languishes well behind the insides thrown by Roosters halves over the last 2 years
                        Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
                          A 50 buck whore from Artarmon would know everything about the club, thats a second home for our young blokes

Comment

Working...
                          X