Sydney Roosters 68-18 Atherton Roosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney Roosters 68-18 Atherton Roosters

Good win last night for the majority of the team being youngsters.

Just wanted to know if anyone knew who all the point scorers were. This is all I got so far:

Sydney Roosters 68: Tries: JP Du Plessis (3), Keith Peters, Jack Littlejohn; Goals: Todd Carney (3)
    Atherton Roosters 18: Tries: Jake Finlen

Crowd: 3,000

If someone has found a source, would love to know. cheers
    Last edited by pcliaros; 02-14-2010, 08:14 AM.

The 18 by the other side worries me.

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about defence in trial games Cog, a lot of players do not put a lot of heart in for fear of injury.

The key is getting attacking combinations together and generally assesing individual abilities. The fact that they split up the squads, makes me wonder if it was anything but a feel good story for the papers. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
        I wouldn't worry too much about defence in trial games Cog, a lot of players do not put a lot of heart in for fear of injury.

The key is getting attacking combinations together and generally assesing individual abilities. The fact that they split up the squads, makes me wonder if it was anything but a feel good story. Period.
        thats basically it, the atherton trial was just a "thankyou" for looking after carney and the NZ trail was just used so that more players could get a run.

it makes sense, have the team split into 2, play 2 trials, means that more players can have more game time also allows the coaching staff to see more players for longer periods.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
        To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
        At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
        Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
        The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
          The 18 by the other side worries me.
          compared to the 60 point drubbing in WA last year and its a slight improvement coggy

Comment

Tries: JP Du Plessis (2)
            nice to see that JP's first game of league was a fruitful one

btw, did anyone notice the jerseys??

we were still the SAMSUNG Sydney Roosters

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
              nice to see that JP's first game of league was a fruitful one

btw, did anyone notice the jerseys??

we were still the SAMSUNG Sydney Roosters

Yes,and I also heard they were auctioned off after the game whilst still being worn by the players...

Comment

yeah the new Steggles jerseys will be ready for the foundation cup for the players to wear.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Who else scored, the names don't add up to the total

Comment

Working...
                  X