Captain Caveman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billy Gunn View Post
    Yeah but to be fair he was a bench player at best for them and they couldn't fit him in
    And he was also hampered by knee injuries during his time at Parra, so we were prepared to take the risk that Parra wasn't that his knees would come good sooner or later.

NC
    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
      You give Conn such a hard time without him even pulling on the jersey..

At least let him disappoint you before bagging him..
      PTB, in my opinion the bloke is a career reserve grader, nothing more. He may get a little game time if we have injuries or suspensions, but he is not in the class of someone like Jason Cayless. But he's probably on the same dollars, knowing the Roosters penchant for overspending on imports.

NC
      Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
        Ryles isnt playing this week is he?
        No he isnt Melon...

And I agree 100% on Cayless........I was the same with Fletch....I never could feel ill for him.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
          What I mean is that there is a history between the two..

People seem to think that by buying a good player he will also be the perfect fit..This is obviously not the case....

Let's leave the team dynamics up to Smith...He believes Ryles has a lot to offer Easts and I am going to go along with him until proven otherwise...
          If we left the dynamics to Smith then their would be no need for this forum, I agree with your sentiment but I would prefer we picked players that loved the club in the way that the fans do......we seem to let those players go year after year.

Ryles might have something to offer the club and great if does I will gladly jump on the bandwagon but because Smith thinks he is great doesn't mean we should.

I have won the same number of 1st Grade premierships as he has

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
            No he isnt Melon...

And I agree 100% on Cayless........I was the same with Fletch....I never could feel ill for him.....
            I would add Cusak to that list

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Gunn View Post
              I would add Cusak to that list
              How could I forget the Yak.....and another, although not a world beater is Dave Solomona and Matty Sing.....these are a couple of blokes I would never wish ill of.....

Comment

ffs people need to stop wishing we still had all our players from 2002.that was 8 farking years ago,one thing about Cayless he definitely wasn't payless.why the fark would you applaud him ,I want our forwards to smash the money hungry, rugby league mercenary.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                  ffs people need to stop wishing we still had all our players from 2002.that was 8 farking years ago,one thing about Cayless he definitely wasn't payless.why the fark would you applaud him ,I want our forwards to smash the money hungry, rugby league mercenary.
                  You reckon Ryles has more to offer Ghost? That cat was finished 3 years ago. And we ended up with him.
                  Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
                    How could I forget the Yak.....and another, although not a world beater is Dave Solomona and Matty Sing.....these are a couple of blokes I would never wish ill of.....
                    Sing is a bloody champion. One of, if not my favourite winger of all time.
                    Thinking about all these players that have left and we still like...why couldn't Craig Wing leave with some bloody dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by adamkungl View Post
                      Sing is a bloody champion. One of, if not my favourite winger of all time.
                      Thinking about all these players that have left and we still like...Craig Wing leave with some bloody dignity why couldn't .
                      Because he chose to dance with the devil.....and look where he is now.....

Comment

1 of Morleys pubes would have more to offer a footy team than Ryles has. Did we realy let him go? ...seriously??

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                          You reckon Ryles has more to offer Ghost? That cat was finished 3 years ago. And we ended up with him.
                          you are an authority on every thing,lets see Ryles has represented Australia,N.S.W.Ryles is a Rooster, Cayless is a tiger.I reckon he has more to offer.If you were the UFC heavy weight champ,or played NRL,then maybe you could call him a cat.However Ryles is like Braith,a soft target for criticisim,if you looked at his last year of NRL, it was a very strong ,in a young inexperienced side.

Comment

Their both shiite
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Cayless will likely miss a couple weeks after the cheap elbow on carney tonight

Comment

Didnt see the replay enough - thought ity may have been a charge down with back half turned/shoulder gone wrong - bad either way. Didnt miss. Captain Caveman lives up to his nickname!

Comment

Working...
                                X