No announcement yet.

Captain Caveman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Danish are you my old Jewish mate from Revesby and the Wall??

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
      Cayless will likely miss a couple weeks after the cheap elbow on carney tonight
      stand up and applaud the cowardly caveman melon,he had nothing tonite,thought he was still in the ESL.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
        stand up and applaud the cowardly caveman melon,he had nothing tonite,thought he was still in the ESL.
        Am doing that right now Ghost. applauding Cayless. Great elbow. Next Ill be applauding Myles. Your favourite player.
        Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

you are an authority on every thing,lets see Ryles has represented Australia,N.S.W.Ryles is a Rooster, Cayless is a tiger.I reckon he has more to offer.If you were the UFC heavy weight champ,or played NRL,then maybe you could call him a cat.However Ryles is like Braith,a soft target for criticisim,if you looked at his last year of NRL, it was a very strong ,in a young inexperienced side.
          **** off Ghost. Im not an authority on anything. I like to get under people's skin or havent you noticed that peculiar itch under yours yet?

Comment

Melon you go to one game a year,that says it all, you are acyber bully,where as I am a real life bully go fark youself
            Last edited by Ghost; 02-22-2010, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Melon you go to one game a year,that says it all, you are acyber bully,where as I am a real life bully go fark youself
              Cmon Ghost, dont be like that. I havent been to a game for 2 years. Ill be back in Round 1 though.

Comment

just testing your passion ,like you do

Comment

Jace is lucky is surname isn't Morley or he'd be sitting on the sidelines for 6 weeks, a disgusting late and high hit on Toddy.

Comment

I hope they fine ryles $1000 for every penalty he gives this year! who needs pokies we'll run at a profit!

Comment

Originally posted by king hughie View Post
                      I hope they fine ryles $1000 for every penalty he gives this year! who needs pokies we'll run at a profit!
                      I could forgive him if he looked like Morley.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                        **** off Ghost. Im not an authority on anything.
                        Then why do you always talk like one on here ?
                        When you trust your television
                        what you get is what you got
                        Cause when they own the information
                        they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
                          I could forgive him if he looked like Morley.
                          Amen to that.

But there will only ever be one Moz.

Ryles isn't even a pale imitation - on the field or off it.

NC
                          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
                            Amen to that.

NC
                            I'm still interested to see how he goes this year; good or bad. Hopefully it's the former.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
                              I'm still interested to see how he goes this year; good or bad. Hopefully it's the former.
                              I agree...finally, Ive never been a big fan of Janes, but i hope he does well now that hes in the RW and B, Id rather see him start the game and bring lopini off the bench for impact after 20 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
                                Amen to that.

NC

Aside from agression, Morley does not compare to Ryles as far as front rowers go.

Comment

Working...
                                X