• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Foundation Cup Video

There are some highlights up on the FoxSports website:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/v..._26700,00.html

Wow, thats awesome!

One thing I noticed.. was when Benji makes that line break.. even Myles is chasing after him! Would have been great to have been there yesterday!

EDIT: And Cayless' shot on carney looked bad in that video! He'll surely get time for that, it looks like Carney got smacked in the jaw with an elbow?

Comment

Apparently Cayless has no case to answer.....Go figure....

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
        Apparently Cayless has no case to answer.....Go figure....
        WTF.. from the FoxSports footage I beg to differ!

Comment

[QUOTE=Chris;40457]Wow, thats awesome!

One thing I noticed.. was when Benji makes that line break.. even Myles is chasing after him! Would have been great to have been there yesterday!

[QUOTE]

Chris,
          I'm glad you picked this up. Nate Myles played well yesterday. He was motivated. Hit the line hard and as you noticed, he chased hard at breaks. League success is players going that extra 5%. Makes a difference.

This is why I left the Roosterdome excited last night
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
            Looked pretty intentional to me but I might need someone who doesn't wear RWB glasses to take a look at it.

I can't believe there's Origin talk regarding Pearce before the season has even begun.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Chris,
              I'm glad you picked this up. Nate Myles played well yesterday. He was motivated. Hit the line hard and as you noticed, he chased hard at breaks. League success is players going that extra 5%. Makes a difference.

This is why I left the Roosterdome excited last night
              I was very impressed mate! He really looked like he was trying to chase Marshall down, good sign of committment!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
                I can't believe there's Origin talk regarding Pearce before the season has even begun.
                My bad.. I posted on Facebook 'Mitchell Pearce - Future NSW Half Back' after the first 20 minutes of the game last night. My bad!!

Comment

Pearce's passing looked very sharp, nice.

Comment

great footage.. But how the hell did Cayless get off???

Comment

i too came away from chook stadium with a smile on my dial all the way back to the shire!

Comment

Good to see the boys with smiles on their faces after a game.

Chook.

Comment

My bad.. I posted on Facebook 'Mitchell Pearce - Future NSW Half Back' after the first 20 minutes of the game last night. My bad!!
                          I missed that! I was referring to the commentary on the Fox Sports vid...but shame on you Chris

Comment

I didnt say I agree, but the news reports say the footage is inconclusive and he has no case to answer........He will not be charged..

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
                              I didnt say I agree, but the news reports say the footage is inconclusive and he has no case to answer........He will not be charged..
                              Yeah I know, sorry, I wasnt having a go at you Phantom - just very surprised he got absolutely nothing!

Glad Carneys okay though..

Comment

Working...
                              X