No announcement yet.

Its a must

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the structure that supports the numbers that players have on their backs that is more important. Have the correct structure you can shut anything down. Have the correct structure then you use the speed you have in the best way.

Most centres are running at 2nd rowers just as much as they are running at centres.

Put the best 17 out there and Anasta is def in the best 13, create a plan and structure around that then sucess will follow.

Personally I would put him in the #6 jersey but have him playing a running game off Carney and Pearce. This effectively would give us 2 locks.
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
      Its the structure that supports the numbers that players have on their backs that is more important. Have the correct structure you can shut anything down. Have the correct structure then you use the speed you have in the best way.

Most centres are running at 2nd rowers just as much as they are running at centres.

Put the best 17 out there and Anasta is def in the best 13, create a plan and structure around that then sucess will follow.

Personally I would put him in the #6 jersey but have him playing a running game off Carney and Pearce. This effectively would give us 2 locks.
      Then we would have the same three ballplayers playing off each other! Why not leave Todd Carney at fullback to chime in to an additional playmaker roll when we need him and save his best football for when we need it and the opposition least expects it!
      Last edited by Jollyjock; 02-24-2010, 04:29 PM.
      Spanner gone and never forgotten

Comment

Jock,
        thats sort of what I meant, but with Anasta having less respsonsibility as a ball player and Carney coming in when the structure dictates it.

To me its about having an extra #6/#13 as opposed to an extra winger/fullback
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post
          Too right mun.

It's like Too many pimps spoil a brothel mun.
          I like your style Rocky mun.
          Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Working...
          X