Rothfield the red-nosed git

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rothfield the red-nosed git

Has tipped us to finish in the bottom 4 with the Knights, Raiders and Warriors. Strangely the clown seems to think his own truly crap club will do better than us, but thats not unusual for someone with his judgment. Here is his joke of a blog

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegr...e_bottom_four/

Yo Phil, did you know your red nose is a dead giveaway ... fancy another bourbon ? You better watch out, if you drink too much your nose might swell to the size of a tomato

"Shackleton who was near enough to their best forward in recent years."

You don't really need to read anymore... does he even follow the NRL?

Comment

The bloke is an absolute joke! Gavin Miller tells him that the guppies are training good so he puts them in his top 8? What a muppet
      Also says that Ricky Stuart is a better coach than Smitty because he won a comp in '02'....Fittler was captain-coach of our dominant side early in the decade and everybody barr him knows it...that prick Rothfield makes my farkin blood boil

Comment

Don't forget he is a sharks man and hates us.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
          Don't forget he is a sharks man and hates us.
          ... and loathes and detests "Brian Smith's coaching record" according to his bog, oops i meant blog.

Comment

seems the bloke has agendas

No waaaaay.

I will say this about Phil, at least he has some balls and puts his views out there.
            There is nothing I hate more than a fly on the wall journo.
            The type that even those with an IQ below 110 find humdrum.
            Captain obvioustypes. pretty much those guys who report on mateches in the tele.
            barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

And btw OVP

The title should have been
              Rothfield the red nosed reindeer
              barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

This is actually an improvement on his usual predictions. Usually he goes the whole way and tips us for the spoon and Sharks for the premiership. Suffice to say he's never been right.

Comment

LOL mate i was actually going to call it Rothfield the red-nosed alcoholic but didnt want to get the site into trouble. A pissant like him would be the litigious type.

Comment

He lost all credibility when he brought Gavin Miller into his argument.....poor old Gav couldn't coach a choko vine over a fence but his 'expert' opinion carries more weight than Smith's coaching credentials.

He reckons Ryles is the most over rated footballer ever and is always good for a few penalties.....he could nearly have been describing his love child Paul Gallen with that description!

Comment

Here I was, expecting a dull day. This blog will be a great source of entertainment.

Comment

Rothfield's mum Luvs the cocks!

Comment

I know Rothfield and I can tell you he's an A1 arsehole.

Comment

He's got the face of an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by OVP View Post
                              This reminds me of my Year 12 photo. I was sunburnt to the shithouse. It's not a good look.

Comment

Working...
                              X