Rothfield the red-nosed git

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
    This reminds me of my Year 12 photo. I was sunburnt to the shithouse. It's not a good look.
    I pity you if you look like Rothfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
      I pity you if you look like Rothfield.
      I wouldn't leave the house if I did.

Comment

i will regret this but im gonna read it anyway...

The only people that i have less respect for than dickhead Rothfield are the clowns who respect him... "Good to have you back!" **** me, you must be struggling in the brains department. There was one guy who claimed that the Knoughts have the best 1-25 in the NRL. That got a laugh.
        Last edited by adamkungl; 02-23-2010, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by adamkungl View Post
          i will regret this but im gonna read it anyway...

The only people that i have less respect for than dickhead Rothfield are the clowns who respect him... "Good to have you back!" **** me, you must be struggling in the brains department. There was one guy who claimed that the Knoughts have the best 1-25 in the NRL. That got a laugh.
          I also had a good chuckle at the Novacastrian muppet On another note...i have submitted a few comments that unsurprisingly didnt make the cut.
          I even cleaned up the last couple to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
            I know Rothfield and I can tell you he's an A1 arsehole.
            Is he really in love with himself as much as it comes across in his dribbling?

Chook.

Comment

Every time we click on that link, unfortunately he gets what he wants.

And the terrorists win.

Comment

I know. I used to get on and have a rant, but all he does is call you a fool or something and tell you to go away. He doesnt have a clue what to say or reply. I then started to send him a message that would never get posted because of its content, and would love to see his face when he read it. I now just avoid his blogs, and don't give it the time of day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post

Chook.
                  He's a Ray Hadley class FWIT.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post

Chook.
                    If he is then he has obviously has never looked in a mirror. He has a face not even his mother could love.

NC
                    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by adzta View Post
                      I know. I used to get on and have a rant, but all he does is call you a fool or something and tell you to go away. He doesnt have a clue what to say or reply. I then started to send him a message that would never get posted because of its content, and would love to see his face when he read it. I now just avoid his blogs, and don't give it the time of day.
                      I actually meant that the more clicks he gets the more the Daily Telegraph can charge for advertising down the track, thus making them more money to employ more shitty "journalists"

But your point is also correct.

Comment

What has the poor bastard said that is so wrong? I think he is spot on.
                        Mason was coming back from a serious knee injury and will be playing much better football at the cowboys, thats not to say the guy isnt a cancer for other younger players, but he will play better footy this year.

He is also correct that wooden spooners getting 6 consecutive tv games the year after is quite perplexing considering theres over half a dozen clubs whos games rate higher then ours.

...and once again the man is correct ion stating that Ryles is one of the most overrated players of the last decade and is the worst buy of the season, and the jury is still out on Carny, alcoholism is a disease, lets see how long he can stay on the wagon.

Aside from that any non-bias footy fan will agree that the chooks will be in the bottom 4-5 this year. Just look at our foreward pack and depth compared to every other club. Were still 3 yrs away from being a competetive team.

Comment

Originally posted by Assyrian_Pimp View Post
                          What has the poor bastard said that is so wrong? I think he is spot on.
                          Mason was coming back from a serious knee injury and will be playing much better football at the cowboys, thats not to say the guy isnt a cancer for other younger players, but he will play better footy this year.

He is also correct that wooden spooners getting 6 consecutive tv games the year after is quite perplexing considering theres over half a dozen clubs whos games rate higher then ours.

...and once again the man is correct ion stating that Ryles is one of the most overrated players of the last decade and is the worst buy of the season, and the jury is still out on Carny, alcoholism is a disease, lets see how long he can stay on the wagon.

Aside from that any non-bias footy fan will agree that the chooks will be in the bottom 4-5 this year. Just look at our foreward pack and depth compared to every other club. Were still 3 yrs away from being a competetive team.

So he used his time machine to go forward in time to August, checked on how Ryles played and then hopped in his DeLorean and waited for an electrical storm so he could come back in time to tell us what has happened? How you can state that as correct without a ball being kicked in anger is beyond me.

I know a lot of non-biased (please read non-Roosters fans) who think we will be one of the big improvers this season.

As for Mason, pfffft. How Rothfield could say he is a big loss when he did three parts of stuff all in the time he was here is a another joke......nearly as big a joke as him putting the Sharks in his top 8. Although I will give him credit for not tipping them to win the comp like he did last season

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                            So he used his time machine to go forward in time to August, checked on how Ryles played and then hopped in his DeLorean and waited for an electrical storm so he could come back in time to tell us what has happened? How you can state that as correct without a ball being kicked in anger is beyond me.

I know a lot of non-biased (please read non-Roosters fans) who think we will be one of the big improvers this season.

As for Mason, pfffft. How Rothfield could say he is a big loss when he did three parts of stuff all in the time he was here is a another joke......nearly as big a joke as him putting the Sharks in his top 8. Although I will give him credit for not tipping them to win the comp like he did last season
                            time machine? what you on about, he is stating his opinion, its a blog, to create discussion, and hence he is paid to write his opinion, he is not claiming to know the future.

Secondly I also think we will improve, we came last last yr, so us coming 13th is an improvement.

Comment

ffs it's an opinion piece in a newspaper. That's what newspapers do. Sport politics, whatever. You mightn't agree with his views but so what? He doesn't agree with yours. Write a letter to the editor if it makes you feel better
                              Last edited by Tries Off Kicks; 02-24-2010, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Rothfield has little more than a low level knowledge about football.. primarily he is a gossip columnist.. Last year he bagged Kevin Kingston as being one of the top 10 dud signings mid year (not knowing he broke his leg in a trial match). There is no point getting worked up about it... The tea lady at News Limited would probably have more worthwhile opinions.

Comment

Working...
                                X