Anyone heard when Ryles will play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
    Well hopefully all this weight he has lost will give him the mobility we need around the ruck.
    I am confident it will..

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
      Ryles is a gimp.

He won't be worth the pixels requried to spell his name.

Chook.
      RYLESEE !! RYLESEE !! RYLESEE !! I can hear it now......he will be great for us.
      Last edited by Roosdaman; 02-25-2010, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
        Ryles is a gimp.

He won't be worth the pixels requried to spell his name.

Chook.
        He reeks of Chris Beattie's signing a few years back.

But I hope he shocks us and performs, so Melon can eat some humble cock that he is baking.

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post

But I hope he shocks us and performs, so Melon can eat some humble cock that he is baking.
          I hope he performs well to,,,,,and when he does It wont shock me at all. he will be great for us on and off the field, much better than Pea Heart Mason ever was, he will be great for the young guys in our pack. Im not saying hes a world beater, but hes definitly a solid first grader, and he has a point to prove.....we will know soon enough when we come up against the much vaunted Rabbitohs pack....that Burgess is something special but I reckon Ryles will put up a good show for us.

Comment

Ryles has got panels on Beattie in the football ability stakes. Ryles can actually play whereas Beattie was just a thug.

Comment

Ryles and JWH...if both are fit we'll have a decent season...some big coconut boys and Myles and Aubusson...we'll have a decent pack with some grunt...I'm not getting all negative because there's a lot of positives I'm seeing...

Ryles will be good...he will win the doubters over...you watch...

I saw him rip Manly apart a few years ago...the tackle breaks and offloads had them up by 20 points in about 15 minutes...

Comment

lol what a joke...Beattie wouldn't come near Ryles as a footballer, with beattie at his best and Ryles at his worst.

Comment

Originally posted by adamkungl View Post
                  lol what a joke...Beattie wouldn't come near Ryles as a footballer, with beattie at his best and Ryles at his worst.
                  It would not surprise me if he meant Danny Nutley...

Still not even close to the calibre of player that Ryles is...

Comment

Originally posted by adamkungl View Post
                    I think the point was they're both ageing props coming back to the NRL from Superleague

He might do well here, but those 3 factors mean that he's a risky proposition

One thing in his favour though is that he'd be taking a sizeable pay cut to come back here.

Maybe he's got a point to prove

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
                      Maybe he's got a point to prove
                      Hasn't he said that all along?
                      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                        Hasn't he said that all along?

He may well have. He could have quite easily seen out his playing days on big money over there. The fact that he's back over here in a tougher comp on way less money is a big play in my book

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
                          He may well have. He could have quite easily seen out his playing days on big money over there. The fact that he's back over here in a tougher comp on way less money is a big play in my book
                          Or he got sick of cold weather and warm beer.
                          Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                            Or he got sick of cold weather and warm beer.
                            more like sick of the red wine and smelly cheese

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

he only left for 1 year to super league so its better than if he just had 1 year off from injury.Hope he goes well cause we need his experience
                              cant wait for the anzac day game he ll be that pumped up

Comment

Working...
                              X