roosters gameday farce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roosters gameday farce

the news ive just heard about moving the gameday shop to roseberry is quite funny.Just when u think the club is moving upwards slightly, these beauracrats in Bondi decide to move straight into souths backyard and think it will be a success .Please.

They probably sell more Souths, Sydney FC, Waratahs and Swans jersey's in Bondi Junction anyway...

Comment

Take our juniors back while they're at it please.

Comment

Possibly their business is at a point where they sell more product over the net than through the front door. Heaven knows we receive so emails flogging their gear!
        Coupling this with cheaper rent costs may prove the compelling reason to relocate. Being in Vermintown with bragging rights may prove to be a huge bonus.
        Just trying to think through their perspective....
        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

The Rosebery address in Rothchild st for Sydney Gameday is the premises of our new sleeve sponsor OO.com.au.

Comment

yep they've combined with OO...I guess it means Gameday essentially doesn't exist anymore, as I think OO already sells roosters gear.

Comment

Originally posted by adamkungl View Post
              yep they've combined with OO...I guess it means Gameday essentially doesn't exist anymore, as I think OO already sells roosters gear.
              Only Roostermania gear... could be part of the deal though.

Comment

Originally posted by todd the rooster View Post
                the news ive just heard about moving the gameday shop to roseberry is quite funny.Just when u think the club is moving upwards slightly, these beauracrats in Bondi decide to move straight into souths backyard and think it will be a success .Please.
                At least it will be closer to me, aka i live in Roseberry..

Comment

Originally posted by Luckyman333 View Post
                  At least it will be closer to me, aka i live in Roseberry..

If you live there you should be able to spell the suburb correctly

Comment

*Rosebery, Happy?

Comment

I thought this was a joke when I first read it ??

But then again with our club's record over the past few years ....why am I not surprised !

Comment

Ill just wait for the pre christmas sales at the Alexandria shop and get for for 1/5 of the retail price.

Comment

It's disappointing. I don't live very close to the Eastern Suburbs, but on the odd occasion that I would travel to Bondi Westfields, it was always good to stop by Gameday and have a look around

I guess with everything online these days, it doesn't affect us too much. If you really want to buy something, just order it online

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                            Ill just wait for the pre christmas sales at the Alexandria shop and get for for 1/5 of the retail price.
                            Or wait until round 26 where they set up a tent outside of the SFS and try to clear all the old stock out at reduced prices!

Comment

i think it is a joke that there will be no supporters shop in the bondi junction area.

but this is a perfect example of how to cut your nose to spite your face.

the leagues club owns the building, their register and stocktake system runs the till and inventory......

but at the same time, the leagues club charges the football club $90,000 per year in rent !!!!!!! that is with no discount, that is FULL RENT !

So the football club saw the opportunity with OO.com to move the supporters shop to rosebury.

Apparently there will be a small shop located in the leagues club somewhere, but that will only sell minimal stock apparently.

i think i will wait for the end of year sales to buy my jerseys now, i would rather give my money on discounted stock to Rebel rather than full price to OO.Com

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                              To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                              At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                              Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                              The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X