No announcement yet.

roosters gameday farce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesnt the leagues club also give the club a few million dollars per year in grants??

I think its pretty poor deciding to not have a store in Bondi over the matter of $90K.

Undoubtedly this has reduced the amount of dollars oo.com.au actually gives to the club as well to be sleeve sponsor, so the actual amount of money that this move has been made over would be even less.

Comment

The Roosters shop should be in the leagues club.

Comment

When gameday closes, I hope that Pan Italia will open back up...The stuff they could do with dough was amazing..

In Bondi Junction both Rebel and K-Mart stock all the chooks gear don't they..??

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
          When gameday closes, I hope that Pan Italia will open back up...The stuff they could do with dough was amazing..

In Bondi Junction both Rebel and K-Mart stock all the chooks gear don't they..??
          Pan Italia - now there's some great memories. YUM.

Crap jersey, crap socks and no supporters store in the supposed heartland ...
          Sheesh.
          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

oh my god pan italia! how i miss that place,those square pizza like cheese and tomato bread was all time.
            cant belive there wont be an easts shop in bondi junction not even at the leagues club,but dont get me started on that pokie place with no atmosphere.worst leagues club there is and i hate to say it actually it kills me but the leagues club bosses should go over to souths juniors and see how a proper club operates.the place is packed all the time

Comment

Working...
            X