No announcement yet.

Photos: Round 2 vs. Wests...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apart from the ends, the crowd looked great.......

But being on the eastern side I can say one thing.....Bring on Winter.......I was basted and well done this afternoon......haha

Comment

Phantom, the Pen looks better than ever but when the club was really flying it was a lot more full than it was today. I think the heat probably kept a few people away, perhaps Sydney FC as well, but I reckon probably 50% of the seats in bay 35 were empty today and there were also a lot of people who were shifting over from unreserved seating and filling these empty seats (a lot of neutrals). When the Pen first moved to the other side of the stadium is was packed week in, week out moreso than today. But credit to those who were there today, obviously.
      FONK

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
        No you cant just sneak across.....we pay good money for our tickets, how is that fair.....

A touch empty......how long have you been in the pen to make stupid comments like that.....
        I wouldnt think of sneaking in anywhere, as i said ill try to get tickets in the chookpen area, for me, my brother and his young bloke, and i have a couple of other mates down there who are Roosters fans as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosdaman View Post
          I wouldnt think of sneaking in anywhere, as i said ill try to get tickets in the chookpen area, for me, my brother and his young bloke, and i have a couple of other mates down there who are Roosters fans as well.
          I didnt mean it to sound that bad, but as you can imagine its an ongoing problem....
          You can get a chookpen member to organise tickets for you though.....

Check with the club.....

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
            I didnt mean it to sound that bad, but as you can imagine its an ongoing problem....
            You can get a chookpen member to organise tickets for you though.....

Check with the club.....
            No problem Phantom, Ive been in the chookpen before and had a great time, my brother is a firey in Sydney, and a good mate of his is as well, im sure they will be able to get us tickets for the pen.

Comment

Working...
            X