Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rooooooooooooossteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrs!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooooooooooooossteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrs!!!

Can you believe the football these guys are playing.

At 12 nil I never saw a head go down, not once! Fark me Smith has instilled confidence into these players, how good was Ash Graham's chip and chase, had me outta my chair screaming my farking man boobs off!!

Mitchell Pearce and Todd Carney will win us premierships. Make no mistake, our pigs are busting their arses and Adain G is like a bolt from footy heaven, but Pearce and Carney and to a lesser extent Anasta are together guiding this team around like they were born to it.

44-26 flattered the Tigers, they were not deserving of being that close. We coasted the last 15mins.

Bring on the dogs!! I can't farking wait!!

Chook.

cant wait for JWH and the ranga to come back....looks promising!

Comment

44 - 32 being the final score had me somewhat bewildered - a Roosters team scoring 44 points!
      Many here predicted a high-scoring match and a narrow win which is what we got although I would have preferred a bigger winning margin but then I'm being fussy.
      End result is that I'm beginning to get a little confidence back around our team which hasn't happened for a long time...
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
        Can you believe the football these guys are playing.

At 12 nil I never saw a head go down, not once! Fark me Smith has instilled confidence into these players, how good was Ash Graham's chip and chase, had me outta my chair screaming my farking man boobs off!!

Mitchell Pearce and Todd Carney will win us premierships. Make no mistake, our pigs are busting their arses and Adain G is like a bolt from footy heaven, but Pearce and Carney and to a lesser extent Anasta are together guiding this team around like they were born to it.

44-26 flattered the Tigers, they were not deserving of being that close. We coasted the last 15mins.

Bring on the dogs!! I can't farking wait!!

Chook.
        Good on you Chook, its great to see the confidence and the ball movement the boys are putting on, I know Im biased, Big time, but they do look like a well balanced team, all putting in for each other. Carney has been the magic ingredient, yeah baby...... bring on the dogs, they are no chance.

Comment

I'm happy with the win, but not even remotely happy with the last 20 minutes. Not happy. At all.

Comment

Im really impressed with Phil Graham!
            This week and last, he got thrown the ball in some heavy traffic and managed to make something out of nothing. Thats the stuff we really need!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
              I'm happy with the win, but not even remotely happy with the last 20 minutes. Not happy. At all.
              Oh, thank heavens someone else said it. I thought it was just me.
              The last 20 brought back some bad memories of late 08 and all of 09.
              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                Oh, thank heavens someone else said it. I thought it was just me.
                The last 20 brought back some bad memories of late 08 and all of 09.
                Like I said, i'm very happy with the win, the boys showed great promise and consistency after playing Souths last week and I know it was extremely hot out there today, but they totally lost it that last 20 minutes.

I also realise the Tigers are probably one of the top 4 attacking teams in the competition, but that should have been even more reason to stay ontop of their game.

44 - 32 compliments the Tigers when you look at the full 80 minutes.

44 - 16 is a far better reflection of the game as a whole, i'm disappointed the result didn't end up 50 - 16. I think it would have ended up this way if they played for 80 rather than 60 minutes.

But hey, very happy with the win and two points like I said!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                  Like I said, i'm very happy with the win, the boys showed great promise and consistency after playing Souths last week and I know it was extremely hot out there today, but they totally lost it that last 20 minutes.

I also realise the Tigers are probably one of the top 4 attacking teams in the competition, but that should have been even more reason to stay ontop of their game.

44 - 32 compliments the Tigers when you look at the full 80 minutes.

44 - 16 is a far better reflection of the game as a whole, i'm disappointed the result didn't end up 50 - 16. I think it would have ended up this way if they played for 80 rather than 60 minutes.

But hey, very happy with the win and two points like I said!

I think most will agree that the last 20 was a bit dissapointing. But lets be realists. Its round 2. We WON the spoon last year. It was 30 odd degrees today and we son the game.

On and up for the mighty Chooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosdaman View Post
                    Good on you Chook, its great to see the confidence and the ball movement the boys are putting on, I know Im biased, Big time, but they do look like a well balanced team, all putting in for each other. Carney has been the magic ingredient, yeah baby...... bring on the dogs, they are no chance.
                    Oh they are a chance, only a fool rights off the dogs, especially after two straight losses. I just can't wait to get at em!

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
                      Oh they are a chance, only a fool rights off the dogs, especially after two straight losses. I just can't wait to get at em!

Chook.
                      They have lost two because they are playing badly, I know they will be desperate, but that works in our favour, we have a better team than them, Im confident we will win.

Comment

They have lost two because they are playing badly, I know they will be desperate, but that works in our favour, we have a better team than them, Im confident we will win.
                        You have gone from no chance to confident. Lets hope it's not 50/50 by Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by adzta View Post
                          You have gone from no chance to confident. Lets hope it's not 50/50 by Friday.
                          Well i just thought id tone it down for Chooks sake, read confident as VERY confident.

Comment

Well i just thought id tone it down for Chooks sake, read confident as VERY confident.
                            Good man. I see you are up in Brissy. We will have to organise a bay at suncorp for the game up here.

Comment

Originally posted by adzta View Post
                              Good man. I see you are up in Brissy. We will have to organise a bay at suncorp for the game up here.
                              Credit where it's due. And congratulations on the win, but another 20 minutes in the game, and Benji could've come back to kill the Roosters.

From your own admission, we were on our way back.

Comment

Working...
                              X