• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahahahaha the refs

Sunday March 28, ANZ Stadium. Match start: 03:00pm
    Referee: Jason Robinson, Bernard Sutton
    too farken funny

Can i be ignorant and ask why that's funny?

Comment

They are my least favourite referees.

Both are nitpickers.

However after last weekend and all the media scrutiny it has received, i think we will see a decrease of penalties around the ruck.

Comment

People whinge no matter which referee we get. I thought the refs were very good in our game vs Tigers. They cop a lot of criticism, but they have the hardest jobs. And without them, there wouldn't be sports. It doesn't matter who our refs are. If we play well and disciplined, we won't need to complain. They might make mistakes. Lump it and move on

Comment

I couldn't care less about mistakes, i care about them slowing down the fast paced game of rugby league with fickle penalties in the ruck. If i was a coach, after last weekend, i wouldn't have a clue in regards as to what is expected in terms of ruck speed.

Surely Robert Finch has to go.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
            I couldn't care less about mistakes, i care about them slowing down the fast paced game of rugby league with fickle penalties in the ruck. If i was a coach, after last weekend, i wouldn't have a clue in regards as to what is expected in terms of ruck speed.

Surely Robert Finch has to go.
            And he can take his damnable KPIs with him as they're ruining the game.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
              They are my least favourite referees.

Both are nitpickers.

However after last weekend and all the media scrutiny it has received, i think we will see a decrease of penalties around the ruck.
              Hopefully you are right, the reffing has been at an all time low this year, and thats amazing. I could settle for them being consistently bad, its the inconsistency that gives me an almighty pain in my arse.

Comment

Working...
              X