live stream of this weeks game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live stream of this weeks game

Hey thanks to amyls89 for posting the live link on sunday just wondering if there will be another link up so i can watch this weeks game live because channel f ing 9 dont play it live if possible could you send me the link cheers

you have to really wait until gameday for links to appear, so if there is one on Sunday I'll be sure to let you all know

Comment

Originally posted by amyls89 View Post
      you have to really wait until gameday for links to appear, so if there is one on Sunday I'll be sure to let you all know
      Amyls89,
      Just in case you get hit by a bus.... just how do you find the link?
      Google? Search words?

Appreciate your help.
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Last sunday's game was on this site

http://www.atdhe.net/index.html

I believe it will continue to be streamed live, as long as Bigpond have the free stream available to overseas countries.

On other sites like justin.tv if you search for nrl or rugby league you might find a live stream.

(Sorry to admin if these links aren't allowed to be posted, if so please remove them. They are available legally from Bigpond, just not to AUS/NZ IPs.)

Comment

Amy, we are not going to stop these links, they are GREAT !!!!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
          To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
          At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
          Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
          The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

thanks, just wanted to make sure they were ok to post.

Comment

these links are great but someone might tell/dob you in to Big Pond or make sure those links dont work and shut that website down, maybe exchange these secrets through, private messages. Just looking out for you.

Comment

You guys might also want to check out myp2p.eu. They usually have links to a couple of streams.

Comment

Working...
                X