• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 8 and 9...

According to the official wall...

Round 8 - Wests at Campbelltown, Sunday May 2, 2pm

Round 9 - North QLD at SFS, Monday May 10, 7pm

Roosters keep getting the Sunday games!!
    FONK

wtf? we play tigers in round 8 again?

thats stupid

Comment

Strange how we play Tigers again so soon yet we have to wait till the cold, cold months of Winter to travel to Melbourne and play the Storm.

Comment

its a news plot?

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
          Strange how we play Tigers again so soon yet we have to wait till the cold, cold months of Winter to travel to Melbourne and play the Storm.
          Melbourne weekend is an important weekend loz, you better be there !!!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
          To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
          At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
          Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
          The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
            You think thats bad.....think about Canberra in the dead of winter.....

Thank goodness I booked our room at the inn already and the central heating should be up and running by then...

Comment

After our last experience in Canberra, I might stay at home and watch that one!

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
                Melbourne weekend is an important weekend loz, you better be there !!!!
                Oh I will be. I wouldn't miss it for the world after last year's Melbourne trip.

Comment

Working...
                X