Jamal Idris on Phil Graham?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamal Idris on Phil Graham?

This could be a problem. If Bulldogs get any ball they'll shurly get Idris on Graham...

Could leak in some points?

I reckon they might switch Graham with Kenny-dowall.

Comment

And forgot to mention if Morris makes a break Graham will be like the only one that might catch him, so it should be SKD vs Idris and Graham vs Morris.

Go Chooks!!

Comment

Pg's defence has been first class this season, Idris is a fat lazy slob, PG's speed will sort him out in both attack and defence

Comment

I think you will find that Smithy will put a good defender next to Graham ,some like Maubs to mark Idris. Idris will have his own problems when we are attacking.

Comment

Originally posted by booster View Post
            I think you will find that Smithy will put a good defender next to Graham ,some like Maubs to mark Idris. Idris will have his own problems when we are attacking.
            I think you're right, a good back rower will defend next to Graham. Otherwise, if I were Smith, I would be directing Graham to run at Idris - he is a very poor defender.
            FONK

Comment

eh i don't think he'll serve too much trouble. Only the cross field kicks worry me.. he is a towering figure.. but is generally very lazy.. and slow.. and a poor defender.. [tigers match last year - Benji tore him a new one]

Comment

Igris is probably the slowest centre in the nrl?

Makes fat Hodgo look like Usain Bollt.

Crikey.

Comment

Idris is only dangerous close to the line. Outside of that he offers little in attack. We need to be in his face aggressively at the start and sap his confidence early. We then own him.

Comment

Idris will leak more points than Graham if he has pressure put on him, one of the worst defensive centres in the league.

Comment

Smash him early and you'll not see him again. He has a pea heart to go with his pea dick, so Trew tells me.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
                        Smash him early and you'll not see him again. He has a pea heart to go with his pea dick, so Trew tells me.

Chook.
                        Agreed mate! Hit him early, and he will be watching the clock!!
                        Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Idris is rubbish. SKD or Graham, it doesn't matter, either one of them will embarass the fat hack

Comment

bahahahahaha..

At the clueless wonders giving it to Idris.

He absolutely smashed us as did the dogs.
                            Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post
                              bahahahahaha..

At the clueless wonders giving it to Idris.

He absolutely smashed us as did the dogs.
                              PFFFFF!!!...He did **** all!!!
                              My missus could have scored a couple against us today!

Comment

Working...
                              X