Chin up lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Anus View Post
    We sure will be. On some tropical island having an end of season trip.
    lol bahahahahaha. Thanks for making me laugh on this sad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickadee View Post
      You're so right. Let's all hang ourselves because we got flogged in one game after two really good ones. Let's ride off the entire season in March because we had a crap defense and not bother to try and focus on improving it. Let's prove all our haters right by just conceding we suck and it's not gonna change.

FFS! It's having absolutely shocking games like this and coming back the next week that prove you have heart- which we do. If you can't cop a loss (however big) and manage to get back up then what the heck are you doing? And more important HOW did you survive 09? I agree with whoever said you don't go from spooners to premiers, and you don't win or lose the premiership in MARCH!
      lol Who is seriously deluded enough to think we will be premiers. We won't even made the eight. Getting flogged by 60 (highest score against us in 20 yrs) is the issue here. Get a grip please.
      Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post
        haha..

Grow up ya zit faced bitch.
        No worries champ.. I may get a few stress pimples from the game but oh well

Comment

Why the hell would you bother trying if to win the entire shebang wasn't your ultimate goal. Whether it's possible or not (and in our case extremely unlikely) you keep aiming for it.

How many times do you want to say it? We got flogged. We got flogged, either way you look at I think everyone on here knows WE GOT FLOGGED & it was bloody embarasing. Build a bridge, or should we just lye down next week? I have a grip. I also have perspective, and I'll wait for more than one shocking game three weeks into the new season after being spooners to decide how far we'll go this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickadee View Post
            Why the hell would you bother trying if to win the entire shebang wasn't your ultimate goal. Whether it's possible or not (and in our case extremely unlikely) you keep aiming for it.

How many times do you want to say it? We got flogged. We got flogged, either way you look at I think everyone on here knows WE GOT FLOGGED & it was bloody embarasing. Build a bridge, or should we just lye down next week? I have a grip. I also have perspective, and I'll wait for more than one shocking game three weeks into the new season after being spooners to decide how far we'll go this year.
            Well said Chick...3rd week in and we have an absolute ballsup..so what do you do completely throw the towel in...no way..****ing learn from it...cmon Easts.

Comment

tootsie on this occasion your nearly right? no need to cuyt our wrists after a very bad deisplay! everything that could go against us did! a few players had a real dig i have to say well done to braith and pearce, skid give up on the intercepts mate, not worthy the risk? jones is not a back, might have been smarter to plan the team bewfore the newtown game so we could use a real centre? since falou is out next week could be time to make or break williamson?is ryles up for it thisw seawsonj or do we chase another prop?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post
                It's an idiot post for calling them rapist twice considering the law didn't find them guilty of that act.

Complancy? lol We just won the last wooden spoon ya twit.

It's not complancy, it's more to do with us being shite and overhyped by the idiots.

So take your positivity and shove it into a bbq chicken kebab with some Hummus and Tabouleh and take a big bite so you can spare us babbling this positive crap. A 60 point hammering is our worst in 20 odd yrs yet the idiots wanna slap them on the back.
                Who's slapping them on the back?

there are no slaps on the back.

After two convincing wins, we come up against a winless dogs....................it was perceved as an easy win..............that is what you call complacency.

We were out enthused and lacked the energy the dogs had.

they ran our forwards raggerd, we had forwards, including myles, in the dogs defensive line on our 4th tackle deep in our own half.

Thats what it comes down to. It is as simple as that. When a team has more energy than another, the majority of the time, will get the win.

you keep on harping on about us being over hyped and they players are crap..........Well rocky, live with it mate, you will have to suffer with the rest of us mate because we have these players for the rest of this season.

suck it up.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by roosta4life View Post
                  Exactly right. Any team that has the likes of Pearce, Carney, Anasta and co. are going to win there fair share of games
                  I aint holding my breath tbh.

I hoped last year was out of our system. But after today Im not so sure. This was just as bad if not worse than any of our efforts last year.
                  Last edited by redrooster; 03-28-2010, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X