X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its all about depth

Ben Jones, Martin Kennedy.

What do these two typify about Easts.

Ill tell you. We havent got one under 20s player that is aup to first grade standard. Seriously, all you deluded dickheads that watch the Under 20s and rate nuffys like these as the next big things have no ****ing idea. If I hear Pen pigs rapping blokes from the under 20s again, I will find you and slap you.

I dont even know what the **** Kennedy was doing there today. What a ****ing disgrace. As for Jones....he is a park footy player....even though Gould reckons he's QLD origin bound. For now he shows **** all.

Sean Kenny Dowell is a jumper grabber. How does a ****ing slug like Morris score 4 tries in traffic. Skid Row was jumper grabbing as were the other routside backs.

We dont have the depth people, but mind you Im not slashing my wrists yet. All I can asay is hurry back Tom Symonds and JWHargraves. You two are the only two missing that can make a diff. The entire under 20s are sub par. nd the first graders well, if you cant see they threw it due to fatigue over 3 hot Sundays, youll never see. SI it soft? Dont know. But it is fact.
    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
    Ben Jones, Martin Kennedy.

What do these two typify about Easts.

Ill tell you. We havent got one under 20s player that is aup to first grade standard. Seriously, all you deluded dickheads that watch the Under 20s and rate nuffys like these as the next big things have no ****ing idea. If I hear Pen pigs rapping blokes from the under 20s again, I will find you and slap you.

I dont even know what the **** Kennedy was doing there today. What a ****ing disgrace. As for Jones....he is a park footy player....even though Gould reckons he's QLD origin bound. For now he shows **** all.

Sean Kenny Dowell is a jumper grabber. How does a ****ing slug like Morris score 4 tries in traffic. Skid Row was jumper grabbing as were the other routside backs.

We dont have the depth people, but mind you Im not slashing my wrists yet. All I can asay is hurry back Tom Symonds and JWHargraves. You two are the only two missing that can make a diff. The entire under 20s are sub par. nd the first graders well, if you cant see they threw it due to fatigue over 3 hot Sundays, youll never see. SI it soft? Dont know. But it is fact.
    Benny Jones was playing out of position champ... settle down... btw he scored a freakin good try... that's more than you can say for the rest

Comment

Apart from you calling Morris a slug The rest makes sense
      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by simmmo View Post
        Benny Jones was playing out of position champ... settle down... btw he scored a freakin good try... that's more than you can say for the rest
        What is his position? I haven't seen him really show anything in any position that he has played apart from hooker, in which the coach does not want him to play there anyway. The fact that he was considered the best option in the Centres highlights our depth problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
          Apart from you calling Morris a slug The rest makes sense
          Slug as he was cruising and they just watched him instead of smashing him. He didnt need to run today he walked through invited.

Comment

Why didn't Williamson play centre instead of Jones? Surely he can't be too worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
              Why didn't Williamson play centre instead of Jones? Surely he can't be too worse.
              Why would Williamson play? He is another over rated one. The Mack will be having kittens. His top 45 are ****ed.

Comment

No one has the depth with this ****ed up Under 20s comp being the reserves pool.....even look at a powerhouse like the Broncos these days - they used to have 10+ origin players in their squad, they are lucky to have 3 active Origin players and are riddled with young rookies like us.

Expect plenty of teams to be flogged one week then turn it around the very next, this competition is bipolar.

Comment

Worth a shot over Jones.. what has happened that you've dismissed him already?

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                    Why would Williamson play? He is another over rated one. The Mack will be having kittens. His top 45 are ****ed.
                    Can't do any worse than SKD today.

Put him in, even if it is for the reason that i don't get pissed off with the same guy making the same mistakes. At least provide variety.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                      No one has the depth with this ****ed up Under 20s comp being the reserves pool.....even look at a powerhouse like the Broncos these days - they used to have 10+ origin players in their squad, they are lucky to have 3 active Origin players and are riddled with young rookies like us.

Expect plenty of teams to be flogged one week then turn it around the very next, this competition is bipolar.
                      The Broncos sitaution has a lot to do with The Titans coming in.That is starting to hurt and decimate them.
                      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Working...
                      X