Any players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any players?

Yes i dare say there are a few players enter this site from time 2 time, lets hear your opinion, especially Mr Smiith, i think the paying fans are owed this every now and then eh????

Originally posted by mick View Post
    Yes i dare say there are a few players enter this site from time 2 time, lets hear your opinion, especially Mr Smiith, i think the paying fans are owed this every now and then eh????
    i can nort giv ner name but err uhh yer umm er ummm yer huh huh err umm yeah ok!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeh...... Braith here Mick.
      Sorry mate you're right, we blew chunks today and you and all our other great supporters need, no , deserve an explanation for that shambles and im going to give you one.
      Kiss my rich arse you stupid ****ing muppet!! Im on 400k a year win lose or draw while you bust your ring on a shitty job site or in some putrid bitchy paper shuffling hell hole.
      Heres a tip.......either learn to play footy or shut the **** up you useless maggot!!
      Love Braith
      ps hope i dont come across as an arrogant wanker but its hard... i am on 400 a year after all !!

Comment

OK OK... You found me.

The idea from the start was to lose this game in order for us to come back down to earth.

well the game plan at the start was for the professional fg player that is not needed in our team mr 350k a year to kick the ball out on the full. This set the tone for the entire game and ensured low moral among the players.

From there on we played a game called ''hot potato''. Where the one player will chuck the ball at somones feet and the first person to headbutt the ball gets a reward.

The next stage of the plan was see who can spin in one spot the fastest. The team was pretty equal and no special player really stood out.

Comment

Working...
        X