Mini considering switch to Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by footy View Post
    It would be a massive shame to lose Minichiello. He is a legend of the club and injuries have ruined an already outstanding career. I wish him all the best if he does move to rugby union but I'd love to see him play out his days in the tricolours.
    If he goes to Union at least he will have played all his 1st grade RL for Easts. Whatever he does I wish him well.
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

a little reminder as to why Anasta should be in the team and have the little c next to his name...good friday khunt got him as he was falling....BLOOD
      Last edited by Procarlos; 04-01-2010, 10:26 PM. Reason: too much red for my own good

Comment

Originally posted by Procarlos View Post
        a little reminder as to why Anasta should be in the team and have the little c next to his name...last year good friday khunt got him as he was falling....BLOOD
        Wasn,t that in 08.
        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

oops i may have taken a few hits to the head in my time plus 1 bottle of red so far....but you get my point

Comment

Originally posted by footy View Post
            It would be a massive shame to lose Minichiello. He is a legend of the club and injuries have ruined an already outstanding career. I wish him all the best if he does move to rugby union but I'd love to see him play out his days in the tricolours.
            Mini is one of the best players I have ever seen at the Roosters but he is only making up the numbers now, he hasn't made a break in 4 years and lost a lot of his pace. I would be amazed if he is still here next season.

Comment

Working...
            X