thank god for Nate Myles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank god for Nate Myles

what a half from Myles 16 tackles 10 hitups 98 metres he is carrying FPN and Paea, taking the first hitup from 20 metre restarts and penalty taps.

good to see Marty Kennedy play with a bit of fire although the Broncos have been dreadfull.

Originally posted by fletch View Post
    what a half from Myles 16 tackles 10 hitups 98 metres he is carrying FPN and Paea, taking the first hitup from 20 metre restarts and penalty taps.

good to see Marty Kennedy play with a bit of fire although the Broncos have been dreadfull.
    You're right fletch, Frank Paul the Nerf ball and Peaaahhh are ****ing useless coconuts that should be punted pronto!!

Comment

I thought FPN had a strong game today, as did Paea. Marty Kennedy made a few good runs as well [thnk god]

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
        I thought FPN had a strong game today, as did Paea. Marty Kennedy made a few good runs as well [thnk god]
        Against a decent pack, they'll get destroyed, they are soft, there's no mongrel in them.
        I'm very concerned about Anzac Day.
        We need Ryles and JWH badly.

Comment

i dunno, sometimes you play to the level of the opp

Comment

Originally posted by jaman View Post
            i dunno, sometimes you play to the level of the opp
            Melbourne don't

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
              Against a decent pack, they'll get destroyed, they are soft, there's no mongrel in them.
              I'm very concerned about Anzac Day.
              We need Ryles and JWH badly.
              We will likely get flogged on Anzac day. We were average tonight and our props just aren't stepping up.

Having said that, we are three from four and no-one has been arrested yet. I'm enjoying this while I can!!

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

I agree Fletch Myles is our best forward by miles!!!!

Martin Kennedy had a good go tonight the trick with him will be consistency.

Comment

Melbourne don't
                  Melbourne barely beat the Sharks.

Comment

Melbourne don't
                    yeh they do, just beat sharks just beat knights thay just know how to win

Comment

Melb went to England, won, came back and then won away 3 times without White, Hoffman, Cronk, Manu
                      They don't play to the other teams level.
                      They are playing in their own league.

Comment

the Storm will challenge down the business end of the season once again.. clinical performance v the Dragons

they are such a well-drilled team
                        -----

for me, Myles was easily in the top 2 roosters players tonight

Comment

when you play like shite and win by 20 things arent all that bad

Comment

Originally posted by jaman View Post
                            when you play like shite and win by 20 things arent all that bad
                            We played a combo U20's + park side

Comment

We played a combo U20's + park side
                              We played who was put infront of us.

If we beat the Storm in june when we play them in melbourne, will you give back the 2 points because their SOO players will be out????

Tonight, we bounced back from a massive loss, we played the team infront of us, and beat them.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                              To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                              At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                              Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                              The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X