Gould looses another $10,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walshie's 9th Love Child View Post
    The diseased punter Phil "death rider" Gould sounded like he had lost another 10 grand betting against us again

Im sick to death of listening to this prick continually death riding us. the sooner we get off nines coverage the better.

He just keeps it up, the mans a first class asshole. we are 3 from 4 , donsent that mean anything to this shit bag ?
    He is no longer on the payroll.. Like others before him, Beetson, Fittler, once the cheques stopped rolling in they ditched us.. He is a Dragons fan.

Comment

We were rubbish last night. The game was boring as shit for anyone except Easts fans. Gould was right.

Honestly, have a farking cry and turn the volume off. Here's a crazy revalation, commentators don't actually have any effect on the outcome of the game!

Comment

Originally posted by adamkungl View Post
        We were rubbish last night. The game was boring as shit for anyone except Easts fans. Gould was right.

Honestly, have a farking cry and turn the volume off. Here's a crazy revalation, commentators don't actually have any effect on the outcome of the game!
        What he said!

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
          He is no longer on the payroll.. Like others before him, Beetson, Fittler, once the cheques stopped rolling in they ditched us.. He is a Dragons fan.
          The fat homo has always had a soft on for the Dragqueens for sure but i figure last night he was just trying to polish the turd that was a very average game of footy.

Comment

Gould

"For the record: I love the Roosters. Even if I leave them, and that day hasn't come yet, Nick Politis knows I will never work for another football club"

Your not fooling anyone Gus

Comment

Working...
            X