Myles = Heart like Phar Lap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myles = Heart like Phar Lap

The bloke put in more than anyone. He ran hard, he tackled everything. At one stage he was la la land spewing with concussion and still tackling and running.

****ing dead set champion. His efforts this year have finally shown he is one of our best buys ever. Forget the incidents on the piss. Off it, the bloke is second to none.
    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

And no one backs a brown Cadillac out of the garage better than our Nathaniel !!

Comment

Originally posted by Adolf Fittler View Post
      And no one backs a brown Cadillac out of the garage better than our Nathaniel !!
      Maybe time to move on...

Comment

Nate Myles has been all class this year. He has improved dramatically compared to last year and is on his way to filling the massive boots of Craig Fitzgibbon.

Comment

Originally posted by roosta4life View Post
          Maybe time to move on...
          Yeh you would think so but im a mans man roosta4life and i get a real kick out of the shenanigans that go on when footy players are away on the piss, takes me back to the day ...........

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
            The bloke put in more than anyone. He ran hard, he tackled everything. At one stage he was la la land spewing with concussion and still tackling and running.
            ****ing dead set champion. His efforts this year have finally shown he is one of our best buys ever. Forget the incidents on the piss. Off it, the bloke is second to none.
            Absolutely Melon......Maybe more so than a lot of people realise......he is doing everything he can possibly do to make amends for what happened last year......While it may never be forgotten, and Nate himself knows this better than anyone, he WILL make sure that it pales into significance compared to what he will do for his team....

Comment

[QUOTE=Adolf Fittler;48871]Yeh you would think so but im a mans man roosta4life and i get a real kick out of the shenanigans that go on when footy players are away on the piss, takes me back to the day ...........

Comment

I still maintain that he is the most important player in our team.

Carney is the X-factor.

Pearce is the organizer.

Myles is the glue.

Comment

I am slowly falling in love with that man!

Comment

He's been outstanding so far...nothing like the player we saw the last 2 seasons...bout time too...

Comment

I loved the sign last night about "Walking 500 Myles"

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post

he'll be the first forward picked for QLD.

Comment

Wheres Fred haha

Comment

I would walk 500 Myles!!!!!

Comment

Myles will get my 3 points this week because he left NOTHING on the field unless you count the contents of his dinner.
                              He is one tough hombre.
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X