Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
    you're a very strange woman

you swing from one poorly argued point to the next in your defense of Braith

I'm not sure how much clearer I can make it

If Braith is not the Roosters highest paid player, he is very, very close to it

If you doubt that, then there is no hope for you
    I dont believe she even said that TOK...So WTF are you on about?

Comment

the news ltd tosser is quoting no idea buzz
      Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

you're a very strange woman you swing from one poorly argued point to the next in your defense of Braith

I'm not sure how much clearer I can make it

If Braith is not the Roosters highest paid player, he is very, very close to it

If you doubt that, then there is no hope for you
        I assume you think I'm strange because I don't agree with your opinons. Let me tell you, I'm not alone there. Read any of the reactions to your posts recently.

And if you think my points are poorly argued, try re-reading your own, they're not exactly top notch.

Braith may or may not be the Roosters highest paid player. It may be Myles, it may even be Pearce, who would know? I doubt you do.

You're just making it up as you go along, as usual. No wonder many on here believe you work for the Telucrap.

NC
        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Fair enough

Let's just go with the following formula then;

pay marquee money for 5 years - player only delivers the performances of an average first grader = very bad investment
          What do you consider marquee money?

Comment

Fair enough

Let's just go with the following formula then;

pay marquee money for 5 years - player only delivers the performances of an average first grader = very bad investment
            The man was signed as the heir apparent to Adolf so it is very hard to put up a legitimate argument with your analysis.......so i wont.

Comment

Working...
            X