No announcement yet.

The Imbeciles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's an idiotic thing to say on national television. We're not known for having the most supporters but do we have a very loyal bunch. It's insulting.

Comment

Tallis+Souths= IMBECILE

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
        Tallis is a myth.
        A big hitter and a hard runner, for all of 10 mins in an 80 min football game.
        The second biggest pretender behind Khunt and nothing more.

Sorry I apologise he was a low act too hitting people when their back was turned. I remember once he tried to fight a pommy foward who cleaned him up with one hit.
        Tallis may be an idiot but a myth he definately was not

Comment

Tallis is a myth.
          A big hitter and a hard runner, for all of 10 mins in an 80 min football game.
          The second biggest pretender behind Khunt and nothing more.

Sorry I apologise he was a low act too hitting people when their back was turned. I remember once he tried to fight a pommy foward who cleaned him up with one hit.
          Tallis a "myth" and a "pretender"?

you can't have ever seen him play

Comment

I have seen him play and have mentioned he could hit and he could run, but I consider him a pretender and a myth because people touted him as one of the greatest forwards ever, and my friends in my opinion he was not even close. Why, because he was rarely ever on the field for more than 30 mins and even when he was on the field he never worked that hard.
            That in my books no way makes him a great player.
            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
            sigpic

Comment

I have seen him play and have mentioned he could hit and he could run, but I consider him a pretender and a myth because people touted him as one of the greatest forwards ever, and my friends in my opinion he was not even close. Why, because he was rarely ever on the field for more than 30 mins and even when he was on the field he never worked that hard.
              That in my books no way makes him a great player.
              what rot

amongst the top 10 forwards of the last 20 years without a shadow of a doubt

Comment

Thats fine that you think that.
                But I rater guys that work and put in, While Talls certainly had an impact when he did something, I rate players like Hindmarsh for example alot higher than Tallis.
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Tallis is a rat. A Super League rat who betrayed his club and team mates for the almighty dollar. He is reaping the rewards with a post-career News Ltd/Fox contract. IQ of a peanut and a neanderthal.

Comment

Tallis is a classless individual, a grade A moron. In this day and age where the NRL is trying to promote club memberships and this assclown calls our ticketed season ticket holders Imbeciles. Is there anywhere I can lodge a complaint over his disparaging remarks.

Comment

Nah R75, don't send a complaint, send an invitation for tallis to join us "imbeciles" in the chookpen.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                      To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                      At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                      Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                      The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Ive been finding watching fox league shows unbearable since Tallis joined it - may be lucky to watch 10 minutes a week.
                        Hammer the dopey prick, he comes across with an IQ slightly higher than Sam Backo
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Hey Brain, maybe we should have your kids sit next to him in the pen !

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                          To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                          At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                          Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                          The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

What's to argue with..

You are all imbeciles..

So what..??

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
                              what rot

amongst the top 10 forwards of the last 20 years without a shadow of a doubt
                              Edged out by Dibb.

Comment

If Tallis reckons the regulars in the Chookpen are imbeciles I'd like to know what that makes the toothless regulars in his beloved Vermin Burrow, whose total IQ of the bloody lot wouldn't match that of 1 Chookpenner.

Tallis is a moron, a dumbarse who struggles to string a reasonable sentence together, which is why he has Whiz Freeman sitting next to him at Fox - because Whiz talks more than enough for both of them.

NC
                                Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Working...
                                X