The Imbeciles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
    If Tallis reckons the regulars in the Chookpen are imbeciles I'd like to know what that makes the toothless regulars in his beloved Vermin Burrow, whose total IQ of the bloody lot wouldn't match that of 1 Chookpenner.

Tallis is a moron, a dumbarse who struggles to string a reasonable sentence together, which is why he has Whiz Freeman sitting next to him at Fox - because Whiz talks more than enough for both of them.

NC
    Whiz does talk enough for both of them, but Whiz is a gibberer. Pearce is only marginally better

His imbecile comment notwithstanding, Tallis is far and away the most incisive analyst on that panel

made some excellent points last night in particular

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
      Whiz does talk enough for both of them, but Whiz is a gibberer. Pearce is only marginally better

His imbecile comment notwithstanding, Tallis is far and away the most incisive analyst on that panel

I disagree - Pearce is far superior to Tallis in terms of analysis. The only reason Tallis had anything worthwhile to say last night is because the game involved his paymaster the Vermin. He contributes very little otherwise.

Yes Whiz is a gibberer but I'd rather listen to his gibberish than Tallis' garbage monotones.

I mean this is a bloke who said on Saturday that he had every reason to criticise St George Illawarra because he never played for them - the team he played for (St George) apparently doesn't exist any more.

I've never heard Wayne Pearce come out with that crap regarding his beloved Balmain Tigers and the Balmain/Wests merger.

NC
      Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

LOL That's the funniest thing I've ever read!!!

Comment

Thats like saying you make an intelligent contribution to this forum.....

Go outside and have a tug, and pull yourself back together......

Comment

Apparently on the official scale of stupidity Idiot is the lowest. followed by Imbecile, then Moron.

So anyone calling Tallis a moron has to be either an imbecile, or an idiot.

But only an idiot would call him an imbecile.

Therefore he must be an idiot.... any brain surgeon could tell you that........agreed??

Comment

TOK, sometimes I wonder whether your posts are legit or if you're just posting to ignite a negative response.

The latter will confirm that you are a troll.

Comment

Tallis did not know the rules of the game even when he was playing! I remember him asking the ref what happens next when his team were in the second half of extra time...lol.
                I don't care how many feel-good stories I hear about ex-players....he was a thug on the field and too often left his team a man short when sent off!
                Wonder what would happen if someone called him an imbecile on national tv?
                Probably be commended for honesty!
                Whiz has a Rooster's jumper on the back of his chair in his ad on Fox. For that he is forgiven any gibbering.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                  TOK, sometimes I wonder whether your posts are legit or if you're just posting to ignite a negative response.

The latter will confirm that you are a troll.
                  it's the first one Mike

I'm surprised you even have to ask

Comment

it's the first one Mike

I'm surprised you even have to ask
                    Yeah right and I am Mary Poppins.

As for Tallis His comments are foolish to say the least.Calling season tcket holders and supporters of the game imbeciles in very smart.
                    When you trust your television
                    what you get is what you got
                    Cause when they own the information
                    they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                      Yeah right and I am Mary Poppins.

As for Tallis His comments are foolish to say the least.Calling season tcket holders and supporters of the game imbeciles in very smart.
                      Hey Andy, been speaking to big Sam lately??

Comment

Hey Andy, been speaking to big Sam lately??
                        No Sam does not frequent the Bonny Hills or Lake Cathie Taverns.Do tell me though has that Sandow been out and about gambling whilst neglecting his home responsiiblities

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                          No Sam does not frequent the Bonny Hills or Lake Cathie Taverns.Do tell me though has that Sandow been out and about gambling whilst neglecting his home responsiiblities
                          haven't seen him since last week. Good chance the little fella will be there tonight though.

I'll ask him to give Sam your best

Comment

haven't seen him since last week. Good chance the little fella will be there tonight though.

I'll ask him to give Sam your best
                            Please do.I am sure Sam will be thrilled to hear from me.

John Mayer

Comment

Actually my favourite intelligent Tallis comment was the 2002 semi Roosters v Broncos.

Harrigan penalised the Broncos, to which Tallis asks the ref "But they've been offside for weeks"
                              ....fat lot of good that has to do with the game at hand ??

After Gordy's chook pen comment ....I'm guessing a Tallis banner will be unveiled at the next home game ?
                              Perhaps we should have a thread on the most appropriate Tallis reply banner

Comment

good idea hawkeye,

the De-evolution of man, with pics of man, going to ape, chimpanzee...................then TALLIS !

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                                To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                                At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                                Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                                The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X