Ryles in doubt again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryles in doubt again

looks like the injury concerns regarding Ryles have proved accurate, after not playing a trial in the pre-season he has only lasted one and a half games before being struck down by another injury to his lower back, certainly starting to look like another dud front row signing.

if JWH does indeed return early tomorrow it could be on the back of Ryles being ruled out again.

will be interesting to see who actually lines up for Newtown this afternoon, it could give an indication to whether Conn,Ryles and Graham will line up tomorrow afternoon.

As long as Graham plays I'll be happy.

Comment

You can see the Newtown side and result here

http://www.newtownjets.com.au/2010-n...-v-Vulcans.php

Comment

that bloke couldn't bruise a grape anyway.... he's overrated

Comment

Originally posted by simmmo View Post
          Too right, what a dud buy.

(Prove me wrong Ryles).

Comment

I have a feeling I will have to spit out teh Humble Pie. I have a feeling I was right all along about I Robot. He may be indeed be one of the most useless signings for us.
            Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

On the injury update site, it says Ryles has a Lumbar Stress Fracture, which cant be good....

Phil Graham will definately be playing today.....I asked him straight out last night, and he cant believe he is on the injury update at all.....

Comment

I thought he was good for us when he played...injuries are part of the game and any player can be injured in a game...I'm sure he'd rather be out there playing than be injured and hurt...hopefully he gets over his injury soon and get back out there...the back end of the season is the business end and we'll hopefully have a few of the current injured batch of players back when it really counts...I remember in 2002 when we won the comp we had a run of injuries at the start and had all back when it counted at the back end of the season...
                Last edited by FoghornLeghorn; 04-11-2010, 10:17 AM.

Comment

a lower back stress fracture at his age, could spell early retirement, the only cure is rest.

all eyes on the under 20's today then, could Maliota get a call up he trained with the full time squad over the off season.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                    a lower back stress fracture at his age, could spell early retirement, the only cure is rest.

all eyes on the under 20's today then, could Maliota get a call up he trained with the full time squad over the off season.
                    Not according to Issac himself, says he has a few things to do first...?? BUT anything can happen in the world of rugby league.....

Comment

I think, having 3 wins from 4 starts has an impact as to Ryles' return.

The coaching staff must feel that we can win against the panfers without him.

Who knows, as long as early season wins are notched up, i'd rather him come back when he is ready by the business end of the season.

Comment

I think he's even more of a tampon then Trent Barrett!

Comment

Ryles is playing today.

Comment

He was our best forward on the field today.

Say what you want about him, but he is crucial to us this season.

Comment

Originally posted by simmmo View Post
                              hahahahahaha thats a good one!!!

I dont know tho I still have hope he'll come through for us but it aint looking that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X