Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
      Best forward on te field?

He was ****ing woeful. I wouldn't feed any of our props today frankly

Sorry, i'll change that.

He was our best player on the field.

The only forward to crack 100m.

No errors.

Good, effective tackles. Shame people will never reward any kind of effort the bloke makes.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
        Sorry, i'll change that.

He was our best player on the field.

The only forward to crack 100m.

No errors.

Good, effective tackles. Shame people will never reward any kind of effort the bloke makes.
        Both he and FPN had very comparable statistics, both in attack and defence.

both cracked the 100mtrs mark, both missed 0 tackles and made close to the same hitups and tackles.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
        To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
        At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
        Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
        The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Yeah, I said in another thread that FPN had a good workrate today, however I saw him struggling more than a few times.
          Especially in defence, he looked buggered. Ryles looks safer in the middle. I'm keeping in mind that the bloke doesn't have much match fitness so his performances will no doubt improve.

To be perfectly honest I can't wait to stop playing in the heat. I think it affects our blokes pretty hard.

On an entire different note - how good was semenreceiver - the geriatric ran for close to 200m. Now there's a prop.

Comment

well 70cents a litre is wanted back by the broncs, so he definatly still has value

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Broncs will take anyone with more than 50 first grade games at the moment.

Comment

Working...
              X