Hooker for next week ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
    Please show me the other games when he had a POOR performance or show me who will take his position ?

His defence is solid.

He gets mixed up in attack but that comes with not knowing his role within the team.

He has good hands ( as long as it is not at hooker ).

The only pills i think you need are relaxing ones. You're going to blow a blood vessel the way you're going.
    fistly, i am not talking about whether ther is someone to take his position. you are saying he has only had one bad game. he has been poor at best in all games he has played.

he has terrible hands and the worst thing is that he thinks he is a ball player

we wont even go into the fact he thinks he has a kicking game

he is not up to first grade standard in any way, shape or form

he is a laughing stock

he should be in the back of some marrickville restaurant making tzaziki and taramasalata - not caiusing me to burst blood vessels
    Last edited by The Anus; 04-11-2010, 07:44 PM.

Comment

We already have a Greek second rower running in the backs and stuffing up our attack - we don't need Kouparitsis as well!

Comment

Originally posted by The Anus View Post
        fistly, i am not talking about whether ther is someone to take his position. you are saying he has only had one bad game. he has been poor at best in all games he has played.

he has terrible hands and the worst thing is that he thinks he is a ball player

we wont even go into the fact he thinks he has a kicking game

he is not up to first grade standard in any way, shape or form

he is a laughing stock

he should be in the back of some restaurant making tzaziki and taramasalata - not caiusing me to burst blood vessels

Yep..

Complete waste of space,with his mate FNP..

Comment

bring back Friend nooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by mick View Post
            bring back Friend nooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
            Easts will have to fight Past Glory / Jman for him

Comment

If Smith wants to win games Kouparitsis should be allowed nowhere near the hooking role and he should be under strict instructions not to kick and pass only on limited occasions.

Give him a DVD of Maubs performances and tell the farkwit to base his game on that. No more twisted trick plays.

Personally, I don't believe the bloke is first grade standard. He can con some people into believing he has footballing talent for a few weeks, but over time ends up showing why the Dogs were happy to pay to palm him off - he is just not a consistent first grade footballer.

Smith can persevere with him as long as he likes, but nothing will change. He will just become more of a liabiilty as the games roll on.

NC
              Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Friend, now.

Comment

Working...
                X