No announcement yet.

Congratulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some perople on here are just being silly !

Comment

Some perople need to relax!

Comment

Originally posted by roosta4life View Post
        It's pretty obvoius that i accidently pressed R when typing the word people. **** i'm not the first to make a spelling error.
        Very obvious, and obvious you have no sense oh humour, I thought that was compulsory for a roosters fan.

Comment

Obviously can't sense tone over the internet. Maybe i should have put one of those mandatory smily faces

Comment

Originally posted by roosta4life View Post
            Obviously can't sense tone over the internet. Maybe i should have put one of those mandatory smily faces
            You don't need one if you live on the South Coast - we know you are pretty mellow and relaxed
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
              KB,
              I love it when you speak Latin
              Why thanks you, makes a difference from the Gibberish I usually speak
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

In difficult times, Sam has been strong

Deserves much kudos for his tenure at the Roosters. He's put in hard always, taken plenty of tough metres, and has some nice value at fullback. Overall, I'd suggest that he's definitely over achieved, and as such has delivered good value as a signing.

Never spoken with him but saw on footy show a couple of years back, and he was humble and excellent.

Comment

A very big congratulations to Sammy Perrett. He has been fantastic for the club, both on and off the field and has been a great representative of the club. He truly deserves this milestone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
                    In difficult times, Sam has been strong

Deserves much kudos for his tenure at the Roosters. He's put in hard always, taken plenty of tough metres, and has some nice value at fullback. Overall, I'd suggest that he's definitely over achieved, and as such has delivered good value as a signing.

Never spoken with him but saw on footy show a couple of years back, and he was humble and excellent.
                    He made his debut at fullback as a 19 year old in 2004. To do this in a side that won the minor premiership that year and had played the previous two grand finals suggests that big things were expected of him. Ricky Stuart didn't blood players for the sake of it.

I agree with most points you've made about him but I'm not sure if over achievement is entirely accurate.
                    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                      He made his debut at fullback as a 19 year old in 2004. To do this in a side that won the minor premiership that year and had played the previous two grand finals suggests that big things were expected of him. Ricky Stuart didn't blood players for the sake of it.

I agree with most points you've made about him but I'm not sure if over achievement is entirely accurate.
                      Yeah, fair point as to the expectations.

I do wish he'd run straight sometimes too, when given the choice to go for the line or come back inside. A bit of a circle runner, when sometimes we need a winger to pin his ears back

Comment

Working...
                      X