No announcement yet.

Aubusson brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Aubs come from Ballina......I think JAubs made his FG debut for the Storm...but played lower grade for us.
    Last edited by phantom; 04-15-2010, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      Still to be convinced on Friend as a hooker - but his hamburgers aren't bad.
      Is that a euphemism?

Comment

I rate BOTH Aubussons and definitely hope we keep James.
        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Their older brother Roy went ok before pulling up stumps

If only he could have concentrated more on footy than pretty woman by the blue bayou, claimed we never handled him with care so went travelling with the willburys.

Was never the same

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
            I rate BOTH Aubussons and definitely hope we keep James.
            James will be let go when his contract expires. He is the worst dummy half in the comp closely followed by Koops...

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
              went in there for a schnitzel burger today

he's a solid lad
              Did he give you my egg - because he forgot to give it to me.

Comment

Admittedly there are key positions where it would be great to have a marquee player in each of these positions.

Unfortunately this cannot happen if a club is to stay within the salary cap.

The fact is every club balances his team with players who are good FGs but not superstars. I just wish our supporters would better understand the reality that we cannot afford a superstar in each position.

Personally, if Friend works out, I'm happy with Jaubs or Jones as the 2nd hooker. Can anyone name Ennis', Farrah's or Smith's replacments when they're off the field??? - It doesn't matter - the replacement is only on for 20 mins tops.
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

[QUOTE=BigMike;50885]

I'd take him over any of our next superstars ( Cherrington, Sa, FPN ), because the bloke won't let you down around the ruck.
                  you must be joking....I hope your joking re taking him over Cherrington.

as far as his defence around the ruck is concerned...he is a procrastinating prick. One on one, he will smash anyone ...ask him to make a decision - he is farked

Comment

Still to be convinced on Friend as a hooker - but his hamburgers aren't bad.
                    I rate him , highly. So does the club. We will always struggle without him in my opinion.

He'll be back very soon...in first grade.

We need him ...badly.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bondi Spy View Post
                      James will be let go when his contract expires. He is the worst dummy half in the comp closely followed by Koops...
                      Well Spy, I hope you're completely wrong about James because I'm certain he would come back to haunt the Roosters.
                      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Did he give you my egg - because he forgot to give it to me.
                        No that might have been me, took the family in Thurs morning for a late breakfast. The big breakie was great and were the milkshakes
                        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                        sigpic

Comment

Mitch was brilliant again tonight.. You wouldn't find many players in the NRL with a defensive technique as good as his and again we saw his great hole running ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                            Mitch was brilliant again tonight.. You wouldn't find many players in the NRL with a defensive technique as good as his and again we saw his great hole running ability.
                            You are spot on about his hole running ability !!! he was fantastic tonight, everytime he was given the ball, he would find that hole between 2 defenders and bend the defensive line back.

Maubs is all class !

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

very nice linebreak tonight! albiet, was also a very good pass from Pearce

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
                                You are spot on about his hole running ability !!! he was fantastic tonight, everytime he was given the ball, he would find that hole between 2 defenders and bend the defensive line back.

Maubs is all class !
                                While comparisons are odious, Maubs reminds me a lot of Ricketson. Hard working in defence and knows how to run a good line, along with a super high work rate.

Pity Maubs looks more like Finch than Ricko.

Comment

Working...
                                X