Phillip Ronald Gould

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillip Ronald Gould

Why does this bloke bag the club out so much? I value him as a coach but he is constantly on our back, win or lose... Did he want the coaching job? I dont get it...

What did he write that was bagging us?

He is generally spot on with his assessments.
    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
      What did he write that was bagging us?

He is generally spot on with his assessments.
      on the commentary he is always on our back. against the broncos he made is sound like we were put to the sword the entire match yet we won comfortably.
      is it just me or does it seem like when we score its how bad the defence was and when we let tries in its all about how good the attack it...?

Comment

Walshie is that you again!!
        Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Gus is a typical fan.....a Roosters fan !!!

Is he any harder on us than we are ?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Gunn View Post
            Gus is a typical fan.....a Roosters fan !!!

Is he any harder on us than we are ?
            Watch the replay next Sunday and tell me he is a Roosters fan.. He won't be able to contain his joy if the Dragons get up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
              Watch the replay next Sunday and tell me he is a Roosters fan.. He won't be able to contain his joy if the Dragons get up.
              You cant tell me he is a Dragons fan over the Roosters, i know he had a traveller or two for them over the years but he is a Roosters man and he is tougher on us no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                exactly! he loves a bandwagon

Comment

He got his Golden Boy the coaching job by leaking Bennett's signing and now he is pissed off because of how we sacked him. Let it go Gus!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                    He got his Golden Boy the coaching job by leaking Bennett's signing and now he is pissed off because of how we sacked him. Let it go Gus!!!!
                    That would almost make sense if he was not the link to Bennet in the first place and he was the leak.

Give yourself a dozen.

Comment

i also dont like the way he criticises the game in general, he should be promoting the game. you dont see it in any other sport than rugby league.

Comment

Originally posted by mr magic View Post
                        i also dont like the way he criticises the game in general, he should be promoting the game. you dont see it in any other sport than rugby league.
                        His job is to commentate on and provide opinions on what he sees, not promote. This is not like the AFL which is just one big marketing campaign and independent thought is not allowed.

Comment

I agree with what he says 1000%.

From Gallop, to Finch, to the refs and to the rules.

He is the only one that makes sense and he deserves to be applauded for it.

Comment

I actually think he does promote the game and is the only commentator in the game with the spine to challenge the establishment and for that reason when he talks people listen.

I cant stand his carry on at the best of times but at least when he talks or writes he has a position on both the big issues and the finer points of the game. He makes no secret that he hates news for the super league war but his agenda for mine is always about the best for the game.

Comment

i think its a deficiency to the game... its way to negative. there are other ways to go about commentary.

Comment

Working...
                              X